Young Justice.....just because

Great Pic

youngjusticeextuf8.png

That is nice. I never read this series, is that suposed to be the wonder twins in the back?

man they should bring back Arrowette..

She is all Emo now even thou she has no reson to be..
Speedy is not Emo yet she has many resons to be it..
Think about the drama between them! it whould be like when you put Hawkman and Green Arrow in the same room..

it would be like ..
Arrowette: im soo emo now.. i almost killed a man... EMO!
Speedy: I killed a man on my first mission.. but hey life goes on.. not for me but im fine with it
Arrowette: my mom used me to live her own life... EMO!
Speedy: my father put his d*** in my *** when i was a kid.. but thats the past..

DRAMA!

Well, they weren't in any comics except that one...

as for the group snapshot, anyone know everyone in the picture? I know some of the lesser known ones are the Point Men and the Supermen of America...

I loved that picture... and the Zan is so cut... I wouldn't fight them honestly, I'd much rather the blonde with the tiger halter top or the kid in the back wearing his white bedsheets.

I didn't know the Supermen of America were teens... never seen 'em drawn that way.

I think anyting from YJ making a comeback is unlikely... highly so.

man they should bring back Arrowette..

She is all Emo now even thou she has no reson to be..
Speedy is not Emo yet she has many resons to be it..
Think about the drama between them! it whould be like when you put Hawkman and Green Arrow in the same room..

it would be like ..
Arrowette: im soo emo now.. i almost killed a man... EMO!
Speedy: I killed a man on my first mission.. but hey life goes on.. not for me but im fine with it
Arrowette: my mom used me to live her own life... EMO!
Speedy: my father put his d*** in my *** when i was a kid.. but thats the past..

DRAMA!

LAME-O!

It would have been nice to see Young Justice in IC as well during that Superboy Prime fight

Well maybe eventually in the future Wonder Girl, Robin, and a ressurected Superboy (we all know this is gonna happen sooner or later) will go on a self appointed exile (like their adult counterparts at the end of IC) and later reform to go back to the days where it was just them and not a big group of Titans and stuff. It wouldn't necessarily be Young Justice but close enough.

Well maybe eventually in the future Wonder Girl, Robin, and a ressurected Superboy (we all know this is gonna happen sooner or later) will go on a self appointed exile (like their adult counterparts at the end of IC) and later reform to go back to the days where it was just them and not a big group of Titans and stuff. It wouldn't necessarily be Young Justice but close enough.
As soon as they settle that legal matter over the name he will be back.

Why can't they just rename him? Wouldn't that be better? Just call him Kon-El from now on or somehting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"