Young X-Men

I wonder if he had ever heard of the X-Men before that gig.

Who knows? His costumes were probably pretty good by anime standards, though.

I wouldn't be that sweeping, but I certainly hate a lot of the designs for it.

I miss generation X... they rocked. The whole team has been dead to me since they killed Synch, though.

The New New New Mutants/Academy X crew had plenty potential, but between being pimped by crossovers and completely teenage-less writing, they're slowly sliding towards the 'unredeemable' pile. I think marvel is going to X them out instead of salvaging them, and give us yet another junior X team to get wasted by an ending supply of crossovers, writers that don't write young and editors who consider the unmarketable expendable and the unfamiliar unacceptable.

Remember how Angel was also dressing like a BDSM freak and using an alternate Magik's Soulsword which could inexplicably cut physical things at the time, too? Good times...

I was a big fan of Warren's "warrior" look. He had a sleeveless red top(if we're talking about the same look)

You've got really bad taste, you know that?

When was it said it's coming for Dust?

I have an opinion, yes.

In NXM, the Purifiers let it sniff an article of Dust's clothing and sent it out after her. It apparently got sidetracked by MC but he's still gonna eat that broad :o

That sucks. Dust is cool.

Also, it is not an opinion that this costume sucks or not. It is fact that it sucks.

97792366288.420.GIF

Yup, that's the one. I def liked that fact that it matched Husk's costume and that arc was about them. :up:

The issue before that (419) was the first comic I ever bought. Memories :)

I've made it public that I'm very much new to the comic scene lol. Going on 4 years, though :D

If that's your idea of a good comic book, you've got a lot of reading ahead of you. :up:

I never commented on if it was good or bad :huh:

I got into comics around the first X-Men movie so naturally, I dove head0first into the X-verse. I actually didn't enjoy that arc or the 2 after it(including Draco :()

Draco was the one where Nightcrawler's dad was Satan, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"