Your Dream Movies

A Batman movie by PTA.

I yearn for a Direct 2 DVD animated Metal Gear Solid film, using the same graphics as the game Final Fantasy style. Another goddamn film by Zach Braff. He's taking his damn time.

Oh, oh, oh!! A sequel to The Italian Job!

The Brazilian Job (2009) looks like your wish is coming true.

Super Mario Bros. movie made by Pixar.

A remake of The Shining starring Stephen Dorff and using the actual scary parts of the novel.

A new Bryan Singer movie with NO super villains and plenty of Domestic drama and comedy featuring Jason, Lois Clarke and the other cyclops guy.

And I'd love another super sensitive very slow and boring Hulk movie by Ang lee. This sequel should also bare no resemblance to the books and also like the Superman returns sequel, I'd like no supervillains and more drama between Bety and Bruce.

RAINBOW SIX

CALVIN AND HOBBES

THE SPECTRE, THE JUSTICE LEAGUE, etc.

GHOSTBUSTERS 3

A DARTH VADER solo film

Ghostbusters 3

Daredevil 2

a Deadpool Movie

A Sandman Film (based on the 30's pulp character)

Ghostbusters 3
Shenmue
Half-Life 2
Ridley Scott and James Cameron's Alien 5
Cowboy Bebop
A Venture Brothers movie

Also, it wouldn't be a movie but I would LOVE to see, perhaps, a television mini-series of Star Trek TNG/DS9/VOY all combined.

Terry Gilliam doing Sam Keith's The Maxx(It's perfect for him!)

Kentaro Miura's Berserk-maybe a trilogy(Like LOTR meets Evil Dead)

A GOOD Silent Hill movie, maybe one that followed Silent Hill 2 as closely as possible.

A really solid, word-for-word adaptation of Clive Barker's Rawhead Rex with a giant cg version of Rawhead, complete with the gelding and children-eating scenes.

The Incredibles 2!

Eli Roth's Thanksgiving(the full movie)

Machete too, for that matter^

Oh, and a bastardized American adaptation of Ichi The Killer, just to see what they'd do to it...

she hulk-comedy aout a super hero lawyer.
harry and the hendersons 2-it doesnt make sense to do that but i love this film so much.
wanted-comic adaption as it should efin be
supreme power flick
thundercats and voltron-both coming out in the next few years but still
gigantor,based of the second series
mechabot-urban vinyl property with a great plot.
close encounters 2
et 2-thiers a book on this and its part of the ride.

Big Guy and Rusty with Col. John Shepard from SG: Atlantis playing the Big Guy's pilot.

Megas XLR with Sock from Reaper as Coop

A 3 part epic of Neon Genesis Evangelion
A proper Transformers movie
A proper Final Fantasy movie
A proper Dragon Ball movie

I also have an original movie concept that I have had in my head for the past several years that I still believe would be a success.

One word:

HALO

Look at the hype the last game got and the cash Microsoft and Bungie raked in... It'll be a hit no matter how cr*p it turns out to be... unless they keep Blomkampt and WETA onboard for it as it'll be brilliant.

Also i'd love to see a couple of the Jack Ryan Books turned into films.

Debt of Honor
Exectutive Orders

Ryan becomes the president after a jumbo takes out everyone moments after he's announced as the Vice-pres. They could also get Sam Jackson back to play Robby Jackson.

But with all that goes on in the two books (Two wars (Japan and in the middle east) an Ebola plague, gunfight at Ryans kids creche and the destruction of almost the entrie US government) i can't see them begin done.

rush hour 3, and no done right this time. not lazy

a film called tony montana, a film about him growing up in cuba as a criminal before he came to miami, and how he got that scar on his eye.
thats what im talking about

a film called tony montana, a film about him growing up in cuba as a criminal before he came to miami, and how he got that scar on his eye.
thats what im talking about

Ahh but who would you cast as the new Tony Montana?

Ahh but who would you cast as the new Tony Montana?

who knows im sure theres some young unknown talent out there who can do it. or maybe shia labeouf, he seems to be in everything these days

To second some:

Incredibles 2 by Brad Bird would be off the frikkin chain
I'd also really dig a HALO movie.

And I'd really go for a full CGI special treatment Sonic the Hedgehog with the cast from the Archie Comics.

I think a Beyond Good and Evil trilogy would rock my socks, and I really do wish there would be a high quality teenybopper Static (Shock) movie.

More than all I wish for a John Stewart movie, something incredible starring Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and an incredible 5+ franchise team up, like LXG, but good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"