Your Dream Movies

how about GODWARS the prolgues? where we watch and learn of the emo kid's problems in the war... XP

Dracula.

Daniel Day Lewis.

FTW.

Snow Crash
The main characters name is Hiro Protagonist. HIRO PROTAGONIST!!! And he has samurai swords!

Alien vs Predator vs Terminator
Directed by James Cameron using his kick-ash stereophonic, 3-D, twin lense high definition camera with photo realistic CGI. Tell me that wouldn't kick ash from here to Uranus! (You see what I did there?)

Bill and Ted 3
I have no idea how it would work considering the end of Bogus journey, but I don't really care. As long as it's written by Chris and Ed and starring Alex and Keanu.

Turok
How this hasen't been adapted I'll never know. The comics ruled and so did the games. As long as you get some kick ash director (John Carpenter, Paul Verhoven, Robert Rodriwuez, bad place even Zack Snyder) it will rule all over the place. Just keep Uwe Bowell and Paul W.S Anderson as far away as possible. Maybe distract them withand adaptation of Warcraft or something (which sucks).

"The New Avengers"
A trilogy of Star Wars Spinoff films titles simply "Star Wars: The New Order" part I, part II and part III. And that way it can be seen as cannonical by those who don't like it.
A Bug's Life 2
Incredibles 2
A re-boot of Superman
TMNT 2
Asteroid-Man (based on my comics which have many stories that could be film adaptable)
My re-write of X3 with Singer.
Daredevil 2
A trilogy based on Persian history: "Cyrus the Great", "Darius the Great" and then "Fall of the Great Dynasty" and then have an animated film titled "Sons of the Great" between 1 and 2 about Cyrus's sons leading into 2 and then in between 2 and 3 would be a DVD with 4 stories about the kings in between, like the Xerxeses, the Artaxerxeses and Darius II.

Paradise Lost. There have been many rumours but nothing concrete as far as I know.

'Disaster Report' - A simple destruction movie based off of a video game; let us hope that Uwe Boll doesn't get his filthy hands on this on because I hav the game and I love it, such great survival gameplay. Sorta like 'Resident Evil'... but without the zombies. I like the story in this game, it's very gripping and with a good amount of character development, it can be a classic.
'The Amazing Spider-Man(CGI)' - Sorta like the upcoming CGI 'Star Wars' film, I'd like to see a CGI version of 'Spider-Man' hit the big-screen just because it can be a simple movie with loads of action; I liked 'TMNT' so I'd like to see it sorta related to that film in the sense of kid-friendly but still a bit dark and what-not.

Robocop vs Terminator

Venom Movie

James Cameron's Terminator 3

A respectable adaptation of Starship Troopers by someone who knows/loves the material. Same goes for Moon is a Harsh Mistress, Glory Road, Stranger In A Strange Land, and Cat Who Walks Through Walls.

Also, Aliens vs. The Thing. This, I think, is far more interesting than AvP (although, if they made one more like the games, that wouldn't be so bad), mostly because of the extremely invasive nature of both species instead of the various slaughters en masse. Interesting angles to explore could be whether the Aliens' acidic blood hampers the Thing's cellular takeover, or if a Thing-infected host could be impregnated by a facehugger, or if the Thing would make some nasty uber-alien conversion, and so on. (Although I'm not really keen on that, what with the PredAlien and all)

An adaptation of the first three Dark Tower books would be nice, too (Wizard and Glass was covered well enough in The Gunslinger Born, and the others are just too mediocre to be worth it).

A classic, old-Disney style animation version of Usagi Yojimbo's Grasscutter story would be extremely nice, too.

How about

EINSTEIN

Starring Al Pacino
I have three video game movies I would absolutely love to see.

- Metal Gear Solid movie with Christian Bale as Solid Snake! (Has this been thrown around before?)
That would be so awesome it'd be guitared. :brucebat:
Megas XLR with Sock from Reaper as Coop
Ha! I love both of those shows!
Dracula.

Daniel Day Lewis.

FTW.
Possibly the best casting ever.

A movie starring Keith David as a herion dealer pimp with a twist, are you ready for this,
he's also a werewolf. Hilarity and violence ensues. His rival gang is lead by Wesley Snipes who reprising his role from New Jack City as Nino Brown revealing that he didn't die but is infact the true daywalker

Paradise Lost. There have been many rumours but nothing concrete as far as I know.

As in, the Milton epic Paradise Lost? I'm with you on that. It'd take a bad place of a director and writer but could work.

As for me;

Superman origin
Alexander the Great
Doctor Faustus
Proper Batman movie without the stupid suit
Superman/Batman movie

I would like to see a fifth National Lampoons Vacation Movie, in which this time Clark and Ellen take their children and grandchildren (Rusty and Audrey's kids) out for a Griswold Family Vacation. Clark rents an RV and along the way, they run into Cousin Eddie (Randy Quaid) in a separate RV with his family.

A 3rd Ghostbusters movie would require the now hefty Harold Ramis to lose weight, although I would love to see a third Ghostbusters movie.

The Horus Heresy.

MmMmMmMMm...40,000 kinds of deliciousness.

rambo vs. predator

ghostbusters lll

the star wars prequels remade with my seal of approval

a boba fett solo film

young guns lll ...fictional focusing on last surviving members of billy the kid's gang.

captain america movie.

david fincher serial killer movie with brad pitt as the killer.

legend of zelda

grand theft auto .

he-man

spiderman 4..... a good SM4

spiderman 5 & 6 featuring the sinister six . we find out doc ock is still alive

X-men 4 that includes Gambit , Mr. Sinister, and Cyclops is still alive.

the Avengers with Captain America , Iron Man , Thor , Hulk , ANtman , wasp , hawkeye

justice league of america movie

she -hulk

robocop vs. terminator

alien 5

buffy the vampire slayer

batman vs superman

added some more.

An R Rated Pirate Movie
No comedy. No family fun. No pansy men (Orlando Bloom). No love story. Just pure voilence like it was back in the pirate days. Hardcore voilence and rape to the extreme. And possible a scene with a monkey and parrot fighting. To the DEATH!!!

Starcraft
Like I said before with Turok, as long as you get some kick ash director (John Carpenter, Paul Verhoven, Robert Rodriguez, bad place even Zack Snyder) it will rule all over the place. Just keep Uwe Bowell and Paul W.S Anderson as far away as possible. Maybe distract them withand adaptation of Warcraft or something (which sucks).

Film Noir Time travel Detective
Some idea I came up with. A scientist (possibly in the future) creates a time travel machine with the intention of solving unsolved murders of the past. However, He finds himself incapable of solving them (even with modern technology). He travels even further into the future to find tools which will enable him to solve the murders. He then travels back in time to historic peroids and collects famous detective/crime solving figures such as Sherlock Holmes and some 1940's film noir detective to help him solve them. Maybe have some crazy scientist in the future be behind all of them maybe not.

oh i forgot to say, a proper, straight, live action adaption of Final Fantasy 7.

No, Advent children doesn't count.

A movie where Dennis Quad, Kurt Russell and Patrick Swayze all play brothers.

A TV series spin off of Blade Runner (kind of like the game).

When you think about it, couldn't just about any movie be Grand Theft Auto? All you'd have to do really is have it done in either New York, Miami, or California and rename them "Liberty City", "Vice City", and "San Anderas".

My dream project is a really well-done football film. Looking at the only award-winning sports films, they're all boxing movies. What I'd do is take what it is that boxing has to offer that's so compelling and apply it to football. I have some very specific plot devices and shots, even editing/soundtrack beats, in mind, but the vision is too close to my heart to share it in great detail. I will just give a tidbit. The story is about a young man going through college plagued by a recurring injury. The story begins in the middle of the final game, as he gets injured on a play. As the trainers go to pop his dislocated arm back in the socket and he screams in pain, cut to the opening credits, which take us back to his high school days. That's about all I'm willing to give you guys.

Oh, and I have this one shot in mind. It's the main character, on the main street of his small hometown, wearing his varsity jacket. He's with his girlfriend, who's wearing a wool coat, scarf, and hat. He's basically holding her on the sidewalk, the night before he has to fly to the location of the bowl game at the end of the movie. Since it's the holidays, it's cold, and there's snow falling. The scene is illuminated with a soft, yellow light. The shot ends with the tolling of the bells in the church across the street.

Sounds really good!!

Pokemon.

Similar to all the children's books to movies being done lately, like Harry Potter, or Bridge to Terabithia, or the Spiderwick Chronicles. Three young kids go on a world-wide adventure and battle amazing creatures.

Based on Pokemon Red/Blue, and only featuring the first 151 monsters from that generation of games. Then the sequel can have the Gold/Silver monsters, and so on and so forth. Handful will be mainly featured like Pikachu, Charizard, and Geodude, while all the rest will serve as easter eggs or cameos throughout the movie.

The premise: 500-1000 years in the future after a devastating disease managed to wipe out every species of animal in the entire world. Humans were immune to it, and before all animals went extinct, scientists gathered a genetic "Noah's Arc" of DNA samples from all animals, as we need them for our ecosystem, food, and companionship. Legend has it that an extraterrestrial life form was used to help clone animals. (Mew) After cloning animals it was found that their genetic structure could be broken down and stored in containment units. And if you placed your genetic code on the units, they would obey your commands. After everything settled, "Pocket Monsters" used for battling became the number one sport on Earth, and a way of life for many. After centuries, "Pokemon" began to evolve in increasing rates, until eventually, even in their own lifetimes. They repopulated nature and continue to evolve and develop new species. There's a lot of fields dedicated to Pokemon, like scientists, doctors, breeders, and of course trainers. And the world is so peaceful in the future that you could leave your home at age ten, after completing the equivalent of a bachelor's degree from the future's very advanced education system, and it would be normal to ride your bike around the world.

The movie starts out with Ash Ketchum (unknown or someone like the kid from Terabithia) leaving starting his journey from Pallet town with his new Pikachu that was given to him by his neighbor, Professor Oak. Oak promised him a charmander, but his grandson Gary demanded it. So on the way back to the lab Oak and Ash encounter a Pikachu in the wild that can't be captured or contained in a Pokeball. Pikachu is the first-ever documented naturally-born Pokemon. Pikachu makes friends with Ash anyway, and still listens to him, and Oak entrusts Pikachu to Ash's care. He goes to Pewter City and meets Brock, and then later Misty at her town. There'd be a montage of gyms, all straight from the game, with their trainers looking exactly like Lt. Surge, Sabrina, etc. Ash fights off Jesse and James, top agents from Team Rocket who were sent to capture the first ever naturally-born pokemon, which would change the world. They have Meowth, a pokemon genetically-engineered to speak English. It's hinted at that Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, is actually Ash's father (played by Robert Deniro.) In the end, Ash is competing at the Indigo League when Team Rocket attack and Ash fights Giovanni and wins, but loses the tournament to Gary. Setting up for the sequel where he'll train with his friends in a different part of the world.

I would give my freaking LEFT ARM to make this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"