Your dream Pixar/Marvel film projects.

That's a great point with the Hulk.
Power Pack could be interesting with Pixar, cuz it ain't now (and yes, I've read a couple issues).

Runaways could be really, really awesome, depending, but I think they need to do something epic, like the Original 5 X-Men. I'd love to see that.

I just hope that Pixar will get to oversee Marvel animation when Disney finally purchase Marvel later this year. Warner animation has done wonders for DC, with classic series such as Batman, Superman, Justice League, etc. Pixar has resurrected traditional Disney hand-drawn animation with Princess and the Frog, and I hope their creative input will one day make Marvel animation comparable to DC's.

It would do wonders for Marvel, I'll tell you that much. Pretty much all of what Marvel animation has done recently has been slightly meh.

It would do wonders for Marvel, I'll tell you that much. Pretty much all of what Marvel animation has done recently has been slightly meh.

Agreed... I actually get so upset everytime they come out with a new cartoon... because I feel like it is a wasted opportunity that actually sets marvel back.

A SHIELD series would also be great... kind of like an X-Files series where SHIELD agents and various heros (Avengers characters most likely) investigate all kinds of phenomenon.

Yeah, I think there's so much potential for a good Marvel animated series, but except for a few series (such as X-Men: Evolution), the majority of them have been subpar or below average. Once Disney formally purchased Marvel, I wish they'd be honest about their lack of success in this dept, and give the rein to Pixar. They'd have to swallow their pride, however.

Yeah, I think there's so much potential for a good Marvel animated series, but except for a few series (such as X-Men: Evolution), the majority of them have been subpar or below average. Once Disney formally purchased Marvel, I wish they'd be honest about their lack of success in this dept, and give the rein to Pixar. They'd have to swallow their pride, however.

It'd be perfect honestly, since Disney really hasnt accomplished anything in terms of animated television in the last ten years.

Marvel needs help with their DTVs too...

You know what I want to see? Marvel characters singing. I mean great songs like "Beauty and the Beast" and "Hakuna Matata".

There I said it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be opposed to a Marvel Universe musical, but only if its original songs.

I would love to see a Silver Surfer movie from Pixar. That character, with Pixars talent would really be something to see. :yay:

I agree and it fits Pixar and Disney to a tee.

I don't see how it does, honestly. I understand people taking the Disney = Kiddie and Power Pack = Kiddie so they're perfect together, but I honestly don't see how Power Pack would be any more attractive to Disney than Spider-Man.

Do they have any ips that resemble Power Pack in tone or content at all?

You know what I want to see? Marvel characters singing. I mean great songs like "Beauty and the Beast" and "Hakuna Matata".

There I said it.

I could really dig that honestly. Well done, of course.

After seeing the cinematics in Batman Arkum Asylum and Marvel Ultimate Alliance... I don't know why we can't have some kick ass CG Superhero action.

I don't care if it is stylized like The Incredibles, or modelled towards realistic... just give it dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"