Marvel vs Capcom 2 on XBLA and PSN

People online are freaks. I can't beat anyone.

But can we play with the PS2 version?
Guys, I'm new with this online play thing, but I'd love to fight you guys. How does it work? Could anyone teach me?
Anyone?

I'm dying to play online.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if the PS2 version has online? If so, no it does not. What's being discussed in here is a re-release of the title over the XBLA and PSN that you have to purchase for 1200 MS/$14.99

People online are freaks. I can't beat anyone.

Are there waves of Cables, Iron Mans and Juggernauts?

What I don't get is why do character's costume colors change when there's not another version of that character on the opposite team? Every time I've used Juggernaut he's black.

No, these are actual skilled people.

Oh wow, that's pretty frightening. Of course I'm sure half of those people having been playing various versions of the game for a decade now, so I'm expecting loss when I get it, a lot of loss

Oh wow, that's pretty frightening. Of course I'm sure half of those people having been playing various versions of the game for a decade now, so I'm expecting loss when I get it, a lot of loss

Yeah, I've gotten my ass kicked with Iceman, Spider-Man, Ryu, Jill Valentine etc.

LOL. But I'd like Juggernaut to be black (the skin color) so he can say "I'M DA JUGGANOT B***" & make it sound cool.

lmao, that's crazy though, people using characters other than Cable, and Storm. I know to expect my ass getting kicked if I download it.

What I don't get is why do character's costume colors change when there's not another version of that character on the opposite team? Every time I've used Juggernaut he's black.

Are you using the X button to choose him? Because the regular palette should be chosen with the X-button. Except for Rogue and Shuma Gorath.

Either way x=Regular palette a=Alt palette b,y, assist buttons=Funny colors.

I've found the challenge online reasonable. I've almost exactly the same amount of losses and victories. But that's in ranked. I haven't played player matches much , but I tried it today, and I found no challenge there. Keep in mind, I'm no tournament level player. My strategy is assists and trying to do regular aerial rave combos.

Off course, I've been occasionally playing the game since the year 2000, so maybe I've grown so accustomed to god-tier choosing, infinite combo performing, arcade dwelling super players kicking my ass so much, I'm unaware how good I am.

Last edited:
damn i cant find anybody on xbox live to play with its like a wasteland if anybody wants to play me my gamertag is WARmachine 5

Are you using the X button to choose him? Because the regular palette should be chosen with the X-button. Except for Rogue and Shuma Gorath.

Either way x=Regular palette a=Alt palette b,a, assist buttons=Funny colors.

I've found the challenge online reasonable. I've almost exactly the same amount of losses and victories. But that's in ranked. I haven't played player matches much , but I tried it today, and I found no challenge there. Keep in mind, I'm no tournament level player. My strategy is assists and trying to do regular aerial rave combos.

Off course, I've been occasionally playing the game since the year 2000, so maybe I've grown so accustomed to god-tier choosing, infinite combo performing, arcade dwelling super players kicking my ass so much, I'm unaware how good I am.

Oooh okay, I always use A to select my characters.

I have not beat one person online yet, and I'm the best out of anyone I have played in person : | Online is not for the faint of heart.

add me fellas for some games. I'm no pro at this game, but i'm alright (i think)

hahaha

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/10/marvel-vs-capcom-2-retail-package-confirmed/

Following a GameStop listing discovered way back in June, a forum thread over at Capcom Unity has confirmed the existence of a PS3-exclusive retail package of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, with a moderator posting the image seen above. One forum dweller confirmed most of the previously listed contents: the box does not contain a disc for the game, but rather a download code and some extras, including an eight-page color manual (that's seven characters per page!), 1-month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics and 2000 Capcom-Unity points. All this can be yours for only $14.99.

Reportedly absent from the box is the previously listed media disc, unfortunately. Still, you get the game and plenty of extras for the same price, which is a pretty good deal. If you have the willpower to resist downloading the game the second it hits PSN, it's probably worth heading to your local GameStop. They should be on sale later this week.

Just throwing that out there for those who were interested in the PS3 retail copy.

Hmm, doesn't the game cost like $10 on its own? That's not a bad deal for $5 extra. I've been curious about Marvel's Digital Comics thing.

It's $14.99/1200 MS off of PSN/XBLA. So, I believe it's the same price with tax and such

Wow, that's an even better deal, then. Really, if you can calm yourself enough to not buy it as soon as you fire up your PS3, there's no reason not to get the Gamestop package.

this game is out already on xbox live ?!?!

do the sprites look better then before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"