your faveorite power ranger?

The original black ranger, then the white ranger. Tommy's the bomb, if you will.

Take care... from Your Friendly, Neighborhood Spidey-Fan

Are you talking about the first PR jst mighty morphing or all PR, as there was never an orange one or purpel.

Bastila said:
Are you talking about the first PR jst mighty morphing or all PR, as there was never an orange one or purpel.

I think we're talking all seasons.

Well if all seasons then Pink as Jen is the best pink ranger ever followed by Kendrix as she killed herself to save others and then i think Karone would follow in third.

The original green ranger with the skin flute was awesome. :up:

Immortalfire said:
I can't believe this is still going on :D

It just won't die. It's part of LucidParody's legacy. He's haunting us beyond the grave.

Tommy Oliver - The Green Ranger, The White Ranger, Zeo Ranger 5, Red Turbo Ranger, Black Dino Thunder Ranger .

1. White Ranger (White Tiger & Falcon Zords where kick @$$)
2. Green Ranger (Tommy)
3. Gold Ranger (Jason)
4. Red Ranger (Jason)

Stopped watching after Power Rangers Turbo.

1.) Tommy white Ranger
2.) Zhane Silver Rager
3.) Tommy green Ranger

Angelus7181 said:
3. Gold Ranger (Jason)

Yeah, Jason was cool as the Gold Ranger. Although their plan to make him a Tommy-type badass kinda failed. But it was still cool though.

Whirlysplat said:
Pink Ranger :)

Nuff said :)

- Whirly

Kimberly wasn't my favorite character, but she was the hottest. Man. . .I was in middle school when this show premiered. You know how many teenage boys, including myself, jerked off to her? That's why I like her more than Kat. Cause she came at the right time. lol. She's still pretty hot, so I would hit that.

hahahaa mother of pearl....

I'll go with Green... he is hardcore... or at least he used to be.

lateforwork said:
I'll go with Green... he is hardcore... or at least he used to be.

Tommy was always cool, but he was at his prime as the Green Ranger. 100% badass!

I voted red. However I was thinking of all the seasons and the Red Ranger is normally the cutest when he isn't rangered up.;) In terms of power and the first season the Green ranger because the rangers that are on the bad side are the most powerful.

Not just the Ranger on the bad side but the 6th Ranger. The only problem is that with every 6th Ranger (Jason as Gold Ranger included) they try to hard to copy the success of Tommy as the Green Ranger, but they are never successful. The reason is because 1) It comes to much across as a Tommy rip-off and 2) as the show has gotten older they have relied less on stock footage but during the first season of the show it was mostly stock footage. So, most scenes of Tommy as the Green Ranger is really his Japanese counterpart. So perhaps the cast and crew of the Sentai show did a much better job than the Americans.

Jason the red ranger :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"