YOUR favorite scenes from TIH!

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
1)'Days Since Incident' subtitle :up:
2)Rickson Gracie slapping Banner (i'm a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner, so i knew who he was right from the start, most probably didn't)
3) the whole first 1/4 of the movie. The first Hulk out was truly badass, with Hulk showing everyone who's boss, and we get to hear him say "leave Hulk alone".
4)Stern becoming the Leader
5)The great score
6)Hulk choking Abom into un-conscienceness.
7)THE CAVE SCENE.
8) The sonic cannons ripping Hulk a new one during the campus scene.
9)The opening credit sequence

Definitely the Campus sequence, the sonic cannons were crazy & also the first Hulk out, the set up was perfect, with the pulse monitor and everything, the anticipation was crazy and once his eye turned green everybody applauded

bill bixby on television.
leave hulk alone, hulk smash dialog.
the lonely man music.
when sterns starts to turn into the leader. (wish they would of showed more)
all the hulk outs.
tony stark scene.
jack McKee reference.
pretty much the entire move, i look forward tot he sequel.

:bh:

I loved the entire movie but my absolute favorite scene is the Hulk's Sonic Clap putting out the fire on the helicopter, that gave me goosebumps even moreso than the Hulk Smash.

The whole movie, but one thing I LOVED:
When Hulk shows up to the final fight. When Abomy turns around and goes "Hulk!":up:

The entire fight between Hulk and Abomo.

Best Marvel fight EVER.

Puts Iron-Man's fight to utter shame.

Definitely the cave scene for me. I love the startled grunt the Hulk made when Betty slaps him and he bumps his head on the rock. Then he's just standing there, rubbing his head and probably thinking, "Damn it..."

I thought he was going to kiss her or something. xD
(No, not really, but it looked like it!)

Definitely the cave scene for me. I love the startled grunt the Hulk made when Betty slaps him and he bumps his head on the rock. Then he's just standing there, rubbing his head and probably thinking, "Damn it..."

I thought he was going to kiss her or something. xD
(No, not really, but it looked like it!)

I loved that part right there, he got his hand on his hip looking completely confused like a stressed out husband after some kind of argument. The whole cave scene period just gave the Hulk so much character, this is why I prefer this movie over Ang's, it just felt like the Hulk to me for the first time in live action. He has so many subtle things like that in the movie, its crazy

The Monster Returns....:bh:

Favorite scene(s):

1)The campus-when he protected Betty from the helicopter

2)Betty and the Hulk on the top of the cliff after the campus attack

3)Helicopter scene when he did the "sonic" clap to distinguish the fire

"Hulk Smash"-----:bh: classic

I love the scene where Hulk reverts back to Banner in Sterns office.

deffinatly the hulk smash or watever, cause abomination was like any last words or sumthin like that to ross, and then u see hulk hit the ground hard as hell and i was like damn!,lol but i wish the fight could have been longer, i felt kinda robbed ont the fight though the movie was spectaclar

Has to be the cave scene, had everything in it, humour, emotion, action (hulk screaming and throwing the rock) it was just plain perfect.

I also loved the bit where banner got shot with the dart in sterns' lab and sterns screamed like a girl, that made me really lol.

The thunderclap was great as everyone mentioned.

Loved the chase scene leading up to the first hulk out.

The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the cab ride scene. Just too over the top for me.

The scene where we get a half naked shot of that Brazilian chick, then helps hide Banner from the military.

deffinatly the hulk smash or watever, cause abomination was like any last words or sumthin like that to ross, and then u see hulk hit the ground hard as hell and i was like damn!,lol but i wish the fight could have been longer, i felt kinda robbed ont the fight though the movie was spectaclar,,,,, oh and when blonsky called the on chick an anoyying little *****,lol that was friggin funny

Personally? Where he rips Abomination's freaking elbow out and stabs him with it. My mind was blown by the awesomeness.

Also, a close second goes to Abomination's transformation, and how he runs away laughing manically as Banner's blood drips into Stern's mind.

This movie had TOO MANY awesome scenes in it.

the chase scene in the beginning was really fun, you get to see banner defend himself and get out of sticky situations...it gave it an adventure feel, jumping on rooftops and all that...great stuff imo. Sucked me right in.

cant decide at this time, there were to many to choose from.

I have to see this film again, to make a favorite.

Abom & Hulks fight however was definately much more rewarding to see then Ironman & Mongers.

And I really really enjoyed Ironman's film (a top notch film definately!)

Man, so many to name. Loved when Betty first saw Bruce walk in from the back and she was in shock. Then when they finally met in the street, loved that scene.

There's so many.

The Opening credits
Bill Bixby on the Tv screen
Lou Ferrigno's cameo
Banner running from military and thugs
First Hulk close-up, beautiful set up with him being in shadows until the ultimate growl.
Banner alone after first hulk out, with the lonely man playing.
Banner and Betty's reunion
Banner and Betty attempt of love making
All campus stuff
Cave scene (beautiful cgi)
Banner turning into hulk on table and Betty getting on top of Hulk
Abom transformation
Falling out of chopper
Hulk vs Abom (an example of how a superhero fight should be done)
Thunderclap
banner's smile at camera (days since last incident!)
IRON MAN!

ABOM : "ANY LAST WORDS?"
HULK : "HULK....SMASH!!" :bh:

liked the cave scene esp. when the hulk roars at the sky .... epic scene...

also loved the end of the fight...where the hulk puts his foot on abom and gives off one last roar...

The entire college fight
the scene in the cave
and
HULK SMASH!!

OH, almost forgot this scene:

"Don't make me hungry...You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"