Your favourite new side superhero of 2022

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
We have been introduced to a lot of new heroes in 2022, with most of them being side characters but plenty making a big impact. So who was your favourite?

Haven’t included Namor as he is more of an antagonist at the moment. And the likes of Daredevil, Wong and M’Baku have been introduced before. I also didn’t include cameos like The Illuminati.So vote away peeps.

I did like America Chavez a lot as well but Hawkman got my vote

I waited until I got to see WF before voting just in case, and I did almost vote for Riri, but America still has my vote in the end.

Hmmmmm.....what about She-Hulk? America Chavez would probably come in a close second.

Now that I've thinking it, yeah...the poll should also include Kamala (Ms.Marvel), Marc (Moon Knight) and Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk).

Kamala is right up there with Mighty Thor and Riri Williams as my favorite new characters.

Glad to see America Chavez get some love. I really liked her a lot I just loved what Hodge did with Hawkman more.

America gets my vote, largely because Xochitl is so friggin adorable
but also because she was the most side-kick-y out of the choices while also having an important role in the narrative

A couple more we’ve forgotten! Elsa Bloodstone (she’s more of a lead though) and the Legendary Kevin Bacon!

A couple more we’ve forgotten! Elsa Bloodstone (she’s more of a lead though) and the Legendary Kevin Bacon!

I didn't count specials as they aren't movies. Hence why I didn't include people from the shows.

But Elsa and Man-Thing were both awesome!

a47e05031ed5063f27eb42b72f2cff4cabb9a4cd.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"