Your Hate Has Made You Powerful: The Things You Hate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when my friends try and communicate and make plans through Facebook comments. If you have something to say to me or want to hang out with me pick up your goddamn telephone and call!!!!

I hate it when my friends try and communicate and make plans through Facebook comments. If you have something to say to me or want to hang out with me pick up your goddamn telephone and call!!!!
But then how is the world not going to know how super cool you two are together?

But then how is the world not going to know how super cool you two are together?

Beats me. I guess I'm just old fashioned and friends could be friends without Facebook involvement. :cmad:

I hate how people are still making jokes about how much Twilight sucks. We ****ing get it, move on.

I hate when people think that a Marvel movie(not from Marvel Studios) failing at the box office will make the rights revert back to Marvel/Disney.

I just hate when people don't know how movies are made. :csad:

I hate Sector 7! I see it advertised on SHH! That's horrible. It's clear to me the producers of that movie utilized Korean labor.

:oldrazz: j/k

I've actually been watching it. It's just okay

Last edited:
shopping during school holidays
kids everywhere and parents not giving a crap about controlling them

Hell, it's summer. Brats are out of school until August, so no going to the movies or anyplace during the day without a constant barrage of noise.

I wouldn't go out during the day at all if I had the choice... **** this 110 degree weather in June. The world needs to end already.

I try not to leave my house and do anything during summer because of the kids outta school. It's madness I tells ya!

I hate people and their uneducated opinions on what racism is and isn't.
+ I hate myself for arguing with these privileged kids anyway.
I could be trolling the Korra boards ffs.

I hate people who are obsessed with celebrities. It's truly pathetic.

my boyfriends mother. she needs to stop hovering and find a 50 shades of gray reading club.

We worship celebs in here all the same, even if they aren't what you would call "celebrities" via TMZ or whatever.

I hate that I went grocery shopping tonight, got to the checkout and panicked because I thought I forgot my credit card. Long story short I rushed home, freaked out some more because I couldn't find it and then realized it was in my wallet the whole time. Felt like a horses ass.

I hate people who speak loudly in public transport, be it with their friends, or in their phone.

I hate my stupid friend!

He asked me if he could charge his phone up, I said yes, thought nothing of it.

Went to the fridge/freezer last night to get some butter and the things not on!

The stupid stupid idiot had unplugged my fridge to plug his phone in! And there were plenty of free plugs!!!!!

AHHHHHH! That's all my bloody food wasted. Just pissing my money down the drain!

I hate that your friend did that. It's so uncaring.

If I were you, I'd eat all that rotten food. I'd then ask your friend if I could use his bathroom and then proceed to **** all over his walls.

I hate my stupid friend!

He asked me if he could charge his phone up, I said yes, thought nothing of it.

Went to the fridge/freezer last night to get some butter and the things not on!

The stupid stupid idiot had unplugged my fridge to plug his phone in! And there were plenty of free plugs!!!!!

AHHHHHH! That's all my bloody food wasted. Just pissing my money down the drain!

Your friend is a special kind of stupid. The kind that needs to be incarcerated.

If I were you, I'd eat all that rotten food. I'd then ask your friend if I could use his bathroom and then proceed to **** all over his walls.
:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"