Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate driving in the rain

I hate when a movie trailer leads you to believe the movie is about one thing but then the movie turns out to be quite different.

I hate how hot it is this month, not even a breeze
At least it's cooler than August

I hate snotty people who are fortunate to know English look down upon those who do not. Today I witness a person who speaks Spanish acting like he doesn't know any spanish at all to a person who speaks Spanish and doesn't know much English. I really hate these type of people
I've witnessed that too it's as if the person that knows Spanish doesn't show it because they're ashamed of it.

I hate that hoodrat chick on TMZ.
Unfortunately they never show their names but which is the hoodrat?

- black haired brunette with glasses
- brown curly haired with dimples
- blonde haired one

Unfortunately they never show their names but which is the hoodrat?

- black haired brunette with glasses
- brown curly haired with dimples
- blonde haired one

I think the cute-looking blonde is named Siobhan... I just heard Harvey call her by name on TMZ Live...

I hate having to force my son to do his homework. I'd rather spend what little time we have together playing games or reading.

I hate that I don't have the time to watch the various DVD's I've gotten, most are of TV shows that I've barely gotten to just a few episodes.

I hate that I've given up on google chrome and all my bookmarks are on there.

I hate that my hotmail is blocked. 8880 emails there and all my contacts and I already need many password codes and old information...which can only be found there.

I hate whenever I park my somewhere, someone has to park right beside me, even though there are other empty parking slots available.

I hate having to force my son to do his homework. I'd rather spend what little time we have together playing games or reading.
Whenever my oldest would start with the excuses and stalling, I would just take it away and tell her not to worry about it. That I would write a note to the teacher explaining all of the excuses she had just given me. Worked every time!

Professors who issue group projects truly deserve to die in a fire. I'm not being at all sarcastic.

ZgS7H.gif

I hate that my birthday is tomorrow and I have to spend it completely alone

So, why don't you get together with your closest friends & have a good time?

They all are working until really late at night. The bulk of the day will be spent alone

I hate that my birthday is tomorrow and I have to spend it completely alone

Step 1. Go out TONIGHT club hopping until you find one you really like and stay until closing.

Step 2. Watch your favourite movies back to back until you fall asleep.

Step 3. Wake up sometime in the afternoon and go out to your favourite restaurant for lunch/brunch.

Step 4. Go out and see a movie you think you'll enjoy.

Step 5. Go out to another favourite restaurant for dinner.

Step 6. Repeat step 1.

I wish I had your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"