Love To Loathe? Things You Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beyond irritated that I was passed up for a promotion in favor of someone who is very much hated, and who took every idea I ever had and used it and presented it as his. He would destroy evidence of me doing it first, he lied on his interviews, and he told me right before I went in for my interview "Well, I mean, good luck but I already got it." which caused me to freak out and completely bomb the interviews. Liar. Also, did I mention that after he was given the promotion that I have worked for, I was told that I have to show more leadership and contribute more valuable ideas such as he did. THE MOTHER ****ER STOLE ALL MY IDEAS!!!!!! I really needed the extra money that would've come with that position, and now I'm left out in the cold, while he gets everything I worked hard for. Everyone keeps telling me "Well just give it time, he'll blow up and fail and then you can step in." but why would that happen? That's not my luck. Sure, he's going to bomb hard, but I will never get that position. I'm too useful "Elsewhere" aka "You do all the work for less pay, so why move you up?" Goddamn I hate my life sometimes. Just once I would love for something to ****ing go right for me. And the attitude he's given me so far has me begging he'll get thrown in front of a moving train.

I'm beyond irritated that I was passed up for a promotion in favor of someone who is very much hated, and who took every idea I ever had and used it and presented it as his. He would destroy evidence of me doing it first, he lied on his interviews, and he told me right before I went in for my interview "Well, I mean, good luck but I already got it." which caused me to freak out and completely bomb the interviews. Liar. Also, did I mention that after he was given the promotion that I have worked for, I was told that I have to show more leadership and contribute more valuable ideas such as he did. THE MOTHER ****ER STOLE ALL MY IDEAS!!!!!! I really needed the extra money that would've come with that position, and now I'm left out in the cold, while he gets everything I worked hard for. Everyone keeps telling me "Well just give it time, he'll blow up and fail and then you can step in." but why would that happen? That's not my luck. Sure, he's going to bomb hard, but I will never get that position. I'm too useful "Elsewhere" aka "You do all the work for less pay, so why move you up?" Goddamn I hate my life sometimes. Just once I would love for something to ****ing go right for me. And the attitude he's given me so far has me begging he'll get thrown in front of a moving train.

That guy sounds like a grade A prick. To be honest though, having had this happen to me at a past job, don't ever tell your ideas to anyone except the main manager. I don't trust most coworkers anymore because of some of the same ****.

That guy sounds like a grade A prick. To be honest though, having had this happen to me at a past job, don't ever tell your ideas to anyone except the main manager. I don't trust most coworkers anymore because of some of the same ****.
It's not even so much ideas, it's work that I do, and then I leave for the day, he comes in, and says "LOOK AT WHAT I DID!!!"

I'm just so tired of being overworked and getting nothing for it. They say I'm a great worker, they love having me, I have so much potential, etc etc and yet I'm always left in the same position. Everytime I try to get promoted, there's some reason why I can't get it. Most times because "You're too valuable where you are" Yeah, doing your work and more for extremely less pay. "

Makes me wish I hadn't flunked out of college because of this place. Now I'm stuck with barely any future here, and no future anywhere else. Any change in job is just going to be a lateral move, and nothing more. This kid messed with my head right before my interview, so I went in and just couldn't think, only thinking about how he WAS going to get the position, I have no chance. Why am I even being interviewed? Oh yeah because it's policy. I'm not getting this. Bam, bombed interview.

It's not like the raise would've been all that much, but I'm struggling so much with what I'm making. It sucks. No matter what I do, I'm just constantly screwed

It's not even so much ideas, it's work that I do, and then I leave for the day, he comes in, and says "LOOK AT WHAT I DID!!!"

I'm just so tired of being overworked and getting nothing for it. They say I'm a great worker, they love having me, I have so much potential, etc etc and yet I'm always left in the same position. Everytime I try to get promoted, there's some reason why I can't get it. Most times because "You're too valuable where you are" Yeah, doing your work and more for extremely less pay. "

Makes me wish I hadn't flunked out of college because of this place. Now I'm stuck with barely any future here, and no future anywhere else. Any change in job is just going to be a lateral move, and nothing more. This kid messed with my head right before my interview, so I went in and just couldn't think, only thinking about how he WAS going to get the position, I have no chance. Why am I even being interviewed? Oh yeah because it's policy. I'm not getting this. Bam, bombed interview.

It's not like the raise would've been all that much, but I'm struggling so much with what I'm making. It sucks. No matter what I do, I'm just constantly screwed

Only thing I can think of is what I started doing is busting/ratting out people. I've worked too hard at all my jobs and always get ****ed over by lazy coworkers. They don't want to do something so I get stuck with it while they **** around. I don't like being a rat but after awhile I had to realize it's worse being a doormat to be stepped on. I just bust people out shamelessly now. Hell I know it can make you look bad as a snitch but I straight up tell the managers that I realize that but can't get walked on anymore. Last time I did it they understood and the other person got ****ed in the ass. :yay:

Also, if you ever quit your job, no joke, beat the living **** out of that A hole. Sounds like a real spoiled brat who needs a lesson in humility.

I hate it when people post speculation on movies that they just pull out of their ass. They think that every single line in a movie has to be some reference to something else.

I hate people who don't know how to do their goddamn job.

I hate when I spit out toothpaste a thin line of spit hangs from my lower lip to the sink, and I keep adding spit to it so it will break off but it wont.

I hate when floss gets stuck between my teeth, its like it defeats the whole purpose of floss.

I also hate people who can't handle the truth.

I hate it when people mistake personal generalizations and opinions as the "truth".

I hate that I my friends and I got accused of being sexist tonight because we refused to change the subject of our conversation to something that one of our female friends found more suitable. My friends and I were kicking it and discussing politics and religion and having some good healthy debate and our female compatriot started yelling at us to stop talking politics. One of my friends sarcastically suggested we talk about her job as a hairdresser and she got pissed, telling us that we were all sexist *******s. W.....T......F.......

I hate that I my friends and I got accused of being sexist tonight because we refused to change the subject of our conversation to something that one of our female friends found more suitable. My friends and I were kicking it and discussing politics and religion and having some good healthy debate and our female compatriot started yelling at us to stop talking politics. One of my friends sarcastically suggested we talk about her job as a hairdresser and she got pissed, telling us that we were all sexist *******s. W.....T......F.......

Well, she would be right, why did he chose to use that rebuttal of all things? If a guy had said something similar, I bet you any money your friend would not have said that in relation to his job.
He went right for her occupation, which is predominantly occupied by females, and made out it was a stupid boring job, y'know, 'for girls'.

edit: sure, I can't prove he wouldn't have said something similar to a guy in relation to his job, but just from the fact that he went for an occupation that is mostly occupied by females, and is to do with personal upkeep/vanity, it does sound like he was being quite sexist there, as if she has a stupid girl job that is only about trying to make yourself look good, when in actual fact, it's a skilled occupation, sometimes highly so, that is basically a necesitty for people in this day and age, that is, unless you are a super genius who can give themselves good haircuts without any training, haha.

Last edited:
Well, she would be right, why did he chose to use that rebuttal of all things? If a guy had said something similar, I bet you any money your friend would not have said that in relation to his job.
He went right for her occupation, which is predominantly occupied by females, and made out it was a stupid boring job, y'know, 'for girls'.

edit: sure, I can't prove he wouldn't have said something similar to a guy in relation to his job, but just from the fact that he went for an occupation that is mostly occupied by females, and is to do with personal upkeep/vanity, it does sound like he was being quite sexist there, as if she has a stupid girl job that is only about trying to make yourself look good, when in actual fact, it's a skilled occupation, sometimes highly so, that is basically a necesitty for people in this day and age, that is, unless you are a super genius who can give themselves good haircuts without any training, haha.

Well she was talking about her occupation to the two other girls that were there, so thats why my other guy friend brought it up. She just hates it whenever the guys talk politics because we're all really passionate and she cannot tell passionate arguing and full on anger apart. She is constantly thinking that we're actually furious and one another during our debates. It just rubbed me the wrong way. She's done this multiple occasions. Drives me buggy.

Well she was talking about her occupation to the two other girls that were there, so thats why my other guy friend brought it up. She just hates it whenever the guys talk politics because we're all really passionate and she cannot tell passionate arguing and full on anger apart. She is constantly thinking that we're actually furious and one another during our debates. It just rubbed me the wrong way. She's done this multiple occasions. Drives me buggy.

Well, you didn't say that, so maybe your friend wasn't being sexist after all. From the way you told the story at first, it was as if he plucked her occupation out of nowhere, that makes the account very different.

Well, you didn't say that, so maybe your friend wasn't being sexist after all. From the way you told the story at first, it was as if he plucked her occupation out of nowhere, that makes the account very different.

True, I should have specified. If even he was being sexist, don't accuse all the guys of being sexist *******s just because. That ****s annoying.

You're not sexist, you're just passionate about politics, and debate them with your friends.

I'd rather be sexist, personally.

i hate that this guy hit my car yesterday :cmad:

fortunately it's only scratched but still

I that their are people who believe that their is a liberal media.

I hate that there's a leak in my neighborhood's water piping, so instead of fixing it, they just dig up the ground to shut it off. We have no water. Not a huge deal, except for the fact THAT WE CAN'T USE THE TOILET! :cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

I'm so sorry crounosa...

I am getting really tired of networks doing this two weeks of new shows, then two weeks of reruns ********. Or variations thereof. How hard is it to air a string of shows in consecutive weeks so viewers actually get into the habit of watching it. And the networks wonder why ratings suck?

USA and TNT might split their seasons in half with months in between. But at least they do 8 or so episodes right in a row.

So I go into work today, and the ******* who got promoted over me says "You have to go change the trash." with a sneer on his face.

Then my supervisor tells me that "If you ever want to get a promotion, you need to work on this" everytime I do something. Love it. Shoot me now please

I am getting really tired of networks doing this two weeks of new shows, then two weeks of reruns ********. Or variations thereof. How hard is it to air a string of shows in consecutive weeks so viewers actually get into the habit of watching it. And the networks wonder why ratings suck?

USA and TNT might split their seasons in half with months in between. But at least they do 8 or so episodes right in a row.

Yeah that's totally f***ed up.

I hate when people use the words "****e" and "****" with a negative connotation.

I also hate when people say, "You'll understand someday." or "You'll change. You'll want that someday." Especially in reference to relationships, kids, family, etc. Really, *****? So you can tell the future? Or maybe you're just too ******ed to realize that not everybody wants to go along the life that has been deemed "normal" by society.

Now I'm not so bold or arrogant to say that I know for sure that I will never want those things. I've changed a lot in the past few years. For all I know, I may totally change and want those things at some point. But PLEASE don't be so *****ey as to act like you KNOW for a fact that I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"