Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate whenever I park my somewhere, someone has to park right beside me, even though there are other empty parking slots available.
Apparently it's a popular mentality that parking close to another vehicle makes it less likely to get car jacked than not parking next to one. :o

Urinal Rule apparently doesn't apply to cars.

I don't care for people who genuinely like to talk alot.

I hate that I haven't seen my wife since August 19th and won't see her again until December 21st. I hate that I'll only be able to see her for two weeks before leaving again. I hate that there are no jobs for her out here.

I hate that I live in an overpriced apartment that is essentially a dorm room. I hate that I have to share a room with a complete stranger. I hate that his bed is only eight feet from mine. I hate that he blasts the TV at full volume while simultaneously blasting crappy No Doubt songs on his laptop. I hate that his half of the room is a complete ****ing mess. I hate that he's started abusing Adderall and stays up at all hours of the night. I hate that he seems completely ****ing unstable. I hate that I'm locked into this place by an airtight lease until May.

I love Hawaii, though, and I love school so far. So I guess there's that.

I hate it when a flood of thoughts come to my head in the wrong time, like when I want to sleep, then ideas depart as I get off

I hate that I went out of town & things I had in mind didn't go as planned!

I hate how Cartoon Network just changed the DC Nation episodes at the literal last minute without telling anyone.

i hate how my arm still hurts from the IV i had in it today

Would it be worth it to lose an arm if it would get you a huge financial settlement?

I hate walking into a spider web!

I was heading outside and had just stepped through the doorway when I ran into it! I am terrified of spiders, but feel bad about wrecking their "homes" at the same time! :o

I was heading outside and had just stepped through the doorway when I ran into it! I am terrified of spiders, but feel bad about wrecking their "homes" at the same time! :o

Agreed!!!

Weird, we were singing that Spiderwebs song by No Doubt during karaoke last night.

I hate to see news about extremely abusive parents, cause that says they are more than very little
A mom beating her two years old and stepping hard on her belly :eek:

hearing THAT makes me want to kick the bee-yotch in her OWN belly...

and I hate seeing those ads on tv where these frikking a-holes abuse and torture the crap out of dogs and cats...

just the brutality that these pricks do to helpless and defenseless animals who just want to be your friend and companion just pisses me off to no end...

how can there be such levels of cruelty in "human" beings?!?... inhuman bastards are what they are...

and I don't know if it's true or not, but I hear on the news that that ******* Michael Vick got himself a dog... anyone who's ever abused an animal has NO right EVER to own an animal EVER again...

NO exceptions...

and I don't want to hear that crap of, "oh, he's learned from his mistake, he deserves another chance"...

my ASS...

sometimes it's the HUMAN that's MORE inhuman and more of an animal than the animal itself...

No offense to you, but I'm frankly tired of seeing people suckered in to those animal abuse ads on tv.

No offense to you, but I'm frankly tired of seeing people suckered in to those animal abuse ads on tv.

I know what you mean, they make you feel SO guilty by showing those beaten animals...

those ads just make ME angry when I see them...

I hate how the 49'ers are getting their asses kicked right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"