Your Hype Community

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
Who is what in your Hype! Community? Friends, Family and the Random!

Here's What You Do:
List the posters that make up your second community (Such as friends or family members) here at the Hype! Feel free to continue by giving each listed member a position (i.e. - Friendly Neighbor, Drunkard, Hobo, etc...) or a family member (i.e. - Cousin, Aunt, Grandfather, etc...)

Have fun.

I'd feel wrong referring to someone on here as my Father...or my Mother...

Umm... I'd say I have a few 'brothers' on here, but no 'parents'...

I will add to this as I have the time:

Wilhelm - Creepy Grandpa who entices you over with a Werther's original only to stick his finger in your bootyhole

jag - Drunk uncle that lies about everything on your Mom's side of the family "You know little Billy, I got high with the Doobie Brothers once!"

Wilhelm - Creepy Grandpa who entices you over with a Werther's original only to stick his finger in your bootyhole

jag - Drunk uncle that lies about everything on your Mom's side of the family

Nice! :up: :D

163429__arkin_l.jpg
=Wilhelm

Mother - AndThePickles
Father - Colossal Spoons
Brothers - StorminNorman, Mister J, Ben Urich
Sisters - DBella, d_t
Crazy Uncles - Wilhelm, jag
Nephew - DOG LIPS
Cousin - PWN3R RANGER
Niece - Spidermanluvr28

bastard child - Fran:heart:

All I can say is that DL is the creepy, pervy neighbor, Drak seems like the protective brother and Kmack is my gossip gal. I'll probably add more if I feel like it later.:o

You know, it would be even better if you had a thread for 'Your Hype Community', where you could have friends, village idiots, and other such people whom you woldn't name as 'family'.

You know, it would be even better if you had a thread for 'Your Hype Community', where you could have friends, village idiots, and other such people whom you woldn't name as 'family'.

Waaaaay too easy...

Asteroid-Man

:trans:

He gets attracted to bacteria! :o

Ooh.

Mom - Squeekness
Dad - none :o
Brothers - farmerfran, Eddie Brock Jr., Master Chief
sistas - Sassy1, LogansRunt
Cousins - Lightning Strikez

Spoons and Pickles always act like an older couple, even though they're only like 1-2 years older than me. :huh:

But they rock, so that's why they would be my "Hype" mom and dad.

Wilhelm - stepfather who molests me when he's drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"