Your most terrifying experience ever was?

I got within 10 feet of a Elvis impersonator

I went to six flags on monday. Got on a few rides and they were all scary. Last one we got on before we left was El toro. I cried a little. Can't wait for next time.

- Almost ran over by a car when i was 7 in NY
- Trapped in a hospitial elevator for an hour
- got stuck on a six flags ride when i was just about to drop
- and saw a fat man doing yoga

Going to the top of the Sears Tower. Almost passed out, I hate heights.

When I was pricing up a job at a old peoples home a little old lady came out of her room...topless.

Truly horrifying.

When I was on a ride with my sister at the state fair. I think it's called the tumbler. It was scary, I closed my eyes.

Everytime I see a praying mantis. Or even think about them. Oh God...:csad:. I rather suffer a seroius head injury than see one, let alone be forced to touch one.

This one time, I died. True story, though I exaggerated a bit at the end.

Stopping at the very top of a double ferris wheel.

It was 1990 around 15 minutes to midnight, I was just arriving home from watching Predator 2 with Danny Glover. It was pretty late so I had to be very quiet as not to wake my parents. I put my key in the door when I felt something gently push me back. I thought someone was awake and was trying to let me in the door, however the key in front of me turned by itself and the door opened. I thought I could have felt someone at the door looking at me, but no one was there. I was in total shock, I was looking at something, and it was looking back at me, but nothing was there. After a moment my old cat Susan appeared greeting me. I ran to my parents room and found them fast asleep. I returned to the door and tried to make the key move by moving the lock from behind the door. The key didn't move! The key didn't move.

Getting on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Ride at Disney World this summer. I almost had a heart attack.

I'm going to be going on a roller coaster for the first time in a few days. Probably Nitro and a few others. So I'm going to go on a limb and say that will be the most terrifying experience of my life.

A week ago I went to this folk gig at a park in Mexico and I got a little drunk, then found out that they were selling some very special brownies so I made the terrible decision of buying and eating two of them. After an hour of laughing uncontrollably, I got home at 4 a.m. and tried to sleep but failed at it.
I was so anxious and nervous about nothing that I couldn't sleep, my heart beat was beating too fast I began to think my heart was going to stop any minute. I was just walking in circles in my room, scratching my head, listening to my loud footsteps and thoughts even though I was walking on carpet. Eventually I fell asleep and felt horrible the next day.

Getting caught by your brother.:eek::(

See, I could never allow that to happen. Use the bathroom people. :D

And if you need a comp, get an iPod...or a Faptop...er...laptop.

A week ago I went to this folk gig at a park in Mexico and I got a little drunk, then found out that they were selling some very special brownies so I made the terrible decision of buying and eating two of them. After an hour of laughing uncontrollably, I got home at 4 a.m. and tried to sleep but failed at it.
I was so anxious and nervous about nothing that I couldn't sleep, my heart beat was beating too fast I began to think my heart was going to stop any minute. I was just walking in circles in my room, scratching my head, listening to my loud footsteps and thoughts even though I was walking on carpet. Eventually I fell asleep and felt horrible the next day.

I wish I had some of those brownies now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"