The Avengers Your reaction to the Avengers trailer in a gif/picture

Hawkingbird

I want to be Kate Bishop
Reaction score
As you all know, I had a good ol' cry and fit over the trailer. But what was your reaction? Describe it in the most fun way, GIFS AND PICTURES!

My favorite reaction:

2uy57nq.gif

:funny:

This:
:huh:

The editing was pretty quick jump cuts where half the things people are talking about I didn't see because they went by so quickly. I did however like the Loki/Tony Stark interactions. Yes, I am ready to be ruled.

My firend thought it looked bad too.
It just wasn't all that special to me. The same way the teaser wasn't all that special, what w/ it's generic action scenes (Battleship / Transformers / Skyline) type stuff, and bad rock action music.

The awkwardness of not letting Samuel L. Jackson be Sam Jackson, and just unleash a tirade of cuss words on the super friends would've been really entertaining. But, no ...

Even the "extended cut" ... that dialogue between the feminine character w/ british accent and RDJ was cringe worthy. The shot of Thor squating down on a jet with his little hammer, it just looks so cheesy. Them all standing in a circle, all these super powered people, then some guy in leather garb with a bow and arrow, and Scarlett Johansen with a little pistol. It's so un-intentionally comedic. Just way too cartoony for my tastes.

The awkwardness of not letting Samuel L. Jackson be Sam Jackson, and just unleash a tirade of cuss words on the super friends would've been really entertaining. But, no ...

But he's not playing Samuel L. Jackson in the movie, he's playing Nick Fury....

But he's not playing Samuel L. Jackson in the movie, he's playing Nick Fury....
Right, which makes it awkward in of itself to even have him playing a hard ass, military leader and not let him do it in typical Samuel L Jackson style. Sam Jackson has become a charicature of himself now in films anyway, so audiences almost come to expect this guy flying off the deep end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"