Your thoughts on “man purses” (or "murses") !

I point and laugh at them.

I use them as an example to my son as to what not to do.

i have one.. its a messenger bag..i put all my crap in there..cd player and books.. :up:

Jack Bauer owns a man purse. so it's all fine by me.

My Murse! :eek::up:

21alpi0.jpg

no that is a purse, there is a difference.

dats my IKEA shelf in the background with some of my ML figures

Nice purse, dude. I bet it goes really nicely with your fishnet stockings.

jag

Deathlok should die for bumping this.

Some things just don't go together like men and purses, oil and water, Marvel and characters staying dead, Jack Bauer and a live terrorist...

Mr Sparkle said:
It really doesn't bother me that it's gay, it bothers me that it's tacky :(:down

SONNED!!! :up: Or.....is it......DAUGHTERED!!!!!????? :confused:

jag

It bothers me because Deathlok has made everyone fully aware he's a transvestite, then plays it off. Only later going... HEY! LOOK AT THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS TOO!, CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS EITHER!

I just don't give a ****, but it does annoying me to have to even see the thread titles

Those 2 pics I posted are actually my aunts binoculors carrying case. Its not a purse. But sometimes, I take out the binoculors & use it as a murse!

stop this right now, ok just stop this.

see look what you are doing to Mr Sparkle
jesus christ have you no consideration :(

Batty for Bats! said:
It bothers me because Deathlok has made everyone fully aware he's a transvestite, then plays it off. Only later going... HEY! LOOK AT THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS TOO!, CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS EITHER!

I just don't give a ****, but it does annoying me to have to even see the thread titles

thats exactly what pisses me off as well :(

The Last Meatbag said:
thats exactly what pisses me off as well :(

Bumping this was a mistake:(

fatboy31 said:
this thread needs a few rainbows.

Agreed. Putting the word man in front of the word purse doesn't make any more acceptable for men to wear.

For example, would a real man be caught with a Man-pon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"