Your thoughts on the Hulk animation in the "Ironman's Adventure" short.

I couldn't find anywhere to put this so I'll put it here,

Lionsgate sent me a survey to take, most of it was about the Avengers Next DVD thats going to be released sometime this year, after the survey was done, there was another survey about the upcoming Hulk DVD, well they only had two questions though, one was about how intersted I would be in the movie after I read the sypnosis, and the other was what should the title of the movie be.

The sypnosis was there is going to be two episodes in the DVD one he fights Wolverine and the other Loki has Thor fight the Hulk

http://www.gmi-mr.com/survey/s.phtml?E_98447_9e3ff7e201fb6e49c3f8dcb05e64f140http://www.gmi-mr.com/survey/s.phtml?E_98447_9e3ff7e201fb6e49c3f8dcb05e64f140

edit, here're the sypnosis and the titles:

HULK ANIMATED SYNOPSIS
This DVD contains 2 epic Hulk Stories:

Hulk Vs. Wolverine
ALBERTA, Canada. The smoldering wreckage of a town-the latest casualty of a rampage by the monster known as The Incredible Hulk. Over the past week, Hulk has been tearing a line across the Canadian wilderness, leaving a swathe of destruction in his wake. He has to be stopped, and there's only one man up to the job. He's Wolverine, and he's been put on Hulk's trail with a single objective: stop the green goliath...at all costs. Hulk and Wolverine are about to enter the fiercest battle of their lives.

Hulk Vs. Thor
ASGARD, realm of the gods. For ages, Loki the trickster has sought a way to bring defeat to his accursed stepbrother, Thor. But for all the battles Thor has fought, in all the nine realms, only one creature has ever been able to match his strength-a mortal beast of Midgard known as The Incredible Hulk.

Now, with Odin the almighty king of the gods deep in a regenerative sleep, and the forces protecting Asgard at their weakest, Loki is finally ready to spring his trap. In an epic battle that will pit gods against monsters, only The Mighty Thor can hope to prevail. But to do so he must survive a perilous quest that will take him into the very depths of the underworld itself.

This DVD is Rated PG-13 for intense action violence.

Total run time: 76 minutes

Hulk Battles
Hulk Smash
Hulk Smashdown
Hulk VS.

Wow. That took alot of thought CJ and not very nice. I was referring to a lot of fast typing souls here on SHH CJwan-kenobi. You just told EB to blow you.

Why would you ask EB to blow you? That kinda language is not warranted on the boards.

Actually it did. You know us hooked on phonics candidates. :oldrazz: I thought you were "The Best within"

You missed the Old razz thingy. You're EB? Prove it:cwink:

Thanks for sharing this, Iron_Stark; totally cool!

A few points:

I thought this was hilarious:
"Over the past week, Hulk has been tearing a line across the Canadian wilderness, leaving a swathe of destruction in his wake. He has to be stopped, and there's only one man up to the job."

Wow! Only one man?! I wonder who?

"A 5' 3" mortal man...with no superhuman strength...that can heal good...and has three claws per hand. THAT is the only man that can handle a job like this."

Ninja please.

Also, the second episode sounded like a Thor story that guest-starred the Hulk. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I am ecstatic that they are putting out an animated Hulk DVD! I would LOVE it if it was just like the 3 new Iron Man/Spidey/Hulk cgi videos.
However, I'm concerned with how the Hulk will come out looking in this DVD. Let's face it, a "realistic" Hulk/Wolverine fight should last all of about 60 seconds. However, in the comic, they usually stalemate and/or Wolverine looks like he has the upper hand/poses a legitimate threat to the Hulk. In addition, Hulk/Thor fights are even less conclusive.
This is the Hulk's debut solo animated DVD. In a situation like this, the hero should come out on top/look good. I didn't like how in the Iron Man animated DVD, Tony wasn't the one to dispatch the villain and ended up needing help (a la Sam beating Megatron while Optimus was a dried-up, defeated heap of metal).

Anyway, just some thoughts.

I couldn't find anywhere to put this so I'll put it here,

Lionsgate sent me a survey to take, most of it was about the Avengers Next DVD thats going to be released sometime this year, after the survey was done, there was another survey about the upcoming Hulk DVD, well they only had two questions though, one was about how intersted I would be in the movie after I read the sypnosis, and the other was what should the title of the movie be.

The sypnosis was there is going to be two episodes in the DVD one he fights Wolverine and the other Loki has Thor fight the Hulk

http://www.gmi-mr.com/survey/s.phtml?E_98447_9e3ff7e201fb6e49c3f8dcb05e64f140

edit, here're the sypnosis and the titles:

Hulk Battles
Hulk Smash
Hulk Smashdown
Hulk VS.

Hulk Vs Thor is one I'd like to see (we did see that somewhat in 'Ultimate Avengers').

Hulk Vs Wolverine....Seriously, that is, or bloody well should be a complete no contest. Bad enough we have had to stomach Wolverine giving the Hulk a tough time in the books on occasion, I'd rather not see them have this blatant mis-match re-enacted on film too.

Hulk Vs Thor is one I'd like to see (we did see that somewhat in 'Ultimate Avengers').

Hulk Vs Wolverine....Seriously, that is, or bloody well should be a complete no contest. Bad enough we have had to stomach Wolverine giving the Hulk a tough time in the books on occasion, I'd rather not see them have this blatant mis-match re-enacted on film too.
Hulk vs Juggernaut should be very interesting don't you think?

I love that stuff, it just feels right! That was one of the reason's the Spidey movies felt so right, it was simply a comibook bought to life, period--and it wasn't ashamed to show it.

I can only dream and hope both Hulk and Iron Man have that feel as well.

I don't know how many of you have seen it, but there's a 3 part animated short called Ironman's Adventure, with Ironman, Spidy and the Hulk on the Marvel.com website and I think it's pretty freaking cool. The animation is beautiful, they look like video game bumpers.

I noticed Sava has already made a pretty cool avi from it. Speaking of which, I know we all had a very long debate over Hulk talking last year. Well he talks plenty in his part of the short, and for as much as it's worth, I like it. Granted I would've tried to make him sound a bit more intelligent, they stuck with the basic third person, "Hulk Smash!" dialogue. I thought of Sava cringing, the whole time Hulk spoke, lol!

Check it out here:http://marvel.com/
This video was awesome! This is the way Hulk should look and act. Hopefully, this is a preview of how Hulk will be in his upcoming new movie in June. :up:

Hulk vs Juggernaut should be very interesting don't you think?
Hulk would destroy Juggernaut. Juggernaut's power is not unlimited as is the Hulk's. No contest. Next. BTW, Hulk would rip Wolverine in half. Oh yeah....

Hulksnow.gif

...any questions?

Something I whipped up:
[YT]ErX82CaaLew[/YT]

for some reason it wont show up when you search for it on youtube.

this is the first video i have posted on youtube, any clues?

I hope for their first movie they do not make the Hulk Wolverine fight anything but a complete blowout. When he was forst written Wolverine could not evn harm the Hulk and the way it happenned in WWH is what is most probable.

That Iron Man 3 parter short was awesome!! I wish Marvel would make more straight to dvd films in that cg style. I loved the mash up that came w/ the dr. strange dvd. All those various excerpts from the different marvel video games. Better than alot of the last few films!:hoboj:

I liked it, too. The reason Marvel does mostly 2-D with some 3-D, according to them anyway, is so they can show the characters facial expressions better (OR WOULD THAT BE cost ?)

Something I whipped up:
[YT]ErX82CaaLew[/YT]

Awesome! I wish I were as computer savy as you guys. Great job at putting them all into one movie.:up: :up: :up:

Now for Marvel to do the same and put it in HD high res. and do tons more at feature length! Yeah, a Hulk vs Thor battle would be epic. I hope we do see that sometime in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"