Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a reactionary film. That's why it isn't always right to listen to the fans, especially if they're divided among themselves, and that by listening, you lose your own plot.

As it's being revealed, it's arguable whether they had the plot in the first place.

Maybe it spawned a weird cult group that wants all mustaches to be CGI'd out of Hollywood.

The Brian Thompson society?

As it's being revealed, it's arguable whether they had the plot in the first place.

Zack Snyder/Chris Terrio definitely had one that was supposed to span from MoS right down to this one. Just because people don't like it doesn't mean it isn't there.... or wasn't... since it isn't there anymore.

Doesn't mean his career is "dying" as you claim, so you might wanna stop with the hyperbole.

By the way, I just looked, his war movie is still in pre-production. It doesn’t even have a cast yet. I wonder if the backers will get any cold feet now that Justice League is on it’s way to losing AT LEAST $50 million for Warners.

Zack Snyder/Chris Terrio definitely had one that was supposed to span from MoS right down to this one. Just because people don't like it doesn't mean it isn't there.... or wasn't... since it isn't there anymore.

Was referring to WB/DC as I thought you meant losing the plot proverbially.

Only because of the RT score. All of those who were "on the fence" were on board ones Whedon got involved. It was HIS Justice League ever since. Now that the score is rotten they're back to blaming Snyder and don't even mention Whedon.

Yes, they genuinely believe jokes will make their movies better. The critics and naysayers said so and they listened.

Exactly this. I've seen so much of this over the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"