Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They swapped fanbases. Those who'd loved and supported MoS and BvS are now out. Those who asked for the Marvel formula are now in. Those who're on the fence about the previous two films are still on the fence.

This. 100%

Also I bet Snyder's cut wouldn't have such editing and CGI issues. Steppenwolf looking so awful is probably due to brightening the footage

More than anything, Snyder’s Cut would’ve felt like a proper conclusion.

They swapped fanbases. Those who'd loved and supported MoS and BvS are now out. Those who asked for the Marvel formula are now in. Those who're on the fence about the previous two films are still on the fence.

Eh, not really, most of those who hated Snyder's vision are still skeptical, and are not going to trust anything DC yet.. only a small percentage of those fans, who are fans of light hearted Superman movies and Joss Whedon's style of movies are onboard.

Those on fence trust RT to guide them.

More than anything, Snyder’s Cut would’ve felt like a proper conclusion.

Honestly it's just so....stupid. They very clearly gave up on the movie a while back. Instead of pushing it further they rushed and half-assed the 'fixing' process. Did they really think that they would make more money just by adding few jokes?

I don't understand, I just really don't

Forget about CBMs, I don’t think I’ll ever pay to see another Snyder movie in general again. Once his next movie hits Netflix and I’m bored maybe I’ll turn it on in the background.

Forget about CBMs, I don’t think I’ll ever pay to see another Snyder movie in general again. Once his next movie hits Netflix and I’m bored maybe I’ll turn it on in the background.

Badass, dude. Way to stick it to Snyder!

Sorry, this is a very silly thing to say. I hate what Snyder’s done in the DC universe, but the guy has some talent, and I’d never write him off on a project away from DC.

Dawn Of The Dead remake was great. 300 was very enjoyable.

The guy just can’t do superheroes for ****. That doesn’t mean he can’t make a good movie if he has the right material that’s suited to him.

Only because of the RT score. All of those who were "on the fence" were on board ones Whedon got involved. It was HIS Justice League ever since. Now that the score is rotten they're back to blaming Snyder and don't even mention Whedon.
Honestly it's just so....stupid. They very clearly gave up on the movie a while back. Instead of pushing it further they rushed and half-assed the 'fixing' process. Did they really think that they would make more money just by adding few jokes?

Yes, they genuinely believe jokes will make their movies better. The critics and naysayers said so and they listened.

Three strikes, you're out. After seeing this latest mess, Snyder should never set foot near a CBM again.

He won’t. He probably won’t even get a big budget movie ever again, or at the very least not for a few years. His name is box office poison.

He won’t. He probably won’t even get a big budget movie ever again, or at the very least not for a few years. His name is box office poison.

I love how some of you guys low-key want Snyder's career to crash and burn. :o

There was nothing to fix. They just didn’t like his cut. Period.

As much as people enjoyed this movie for what it is (myself included), I don't think it particularly endeared itself to form any kind of fan base.

As much as people enjoyed this movie for what it is (myself included), I don't think it particularly endeared itself to form any kind of fan base.

It's a reactionary film. That's why it isn't always right to listen to the fans, especially if they're divided among themselves, and that by listening, you lose your own plot.

Maybe it spawned a weird cult group that wants all mustaches to be CGI'd out of Hollywood.

I love how some of you guys low-key want Snyder's career to crash and burn. :o

What part wasn’t fact? Who is going to hire him right now to make a big budget movie? To use your words, his career has crashed and burned, or is crashing and burning as we speak.

giphy.gif

By looking at the boxoffice, the people who would enjoy this new Justice League movie, where already turned off by BVS. And didn't even bother buying tickets.

Sure it's getting better reception than BVS, and giving certain fans what they've wanted since day 1. But it's also not getting the unanimous amazing praise that makes people go out an need to see this movie.

Eh, not really, most of those who hated Snyder's vision are still skeptical, and are not going to trust anything DC yet.. only a small percentage of those fans, who are fans of light hearted Superman movies and Joss Whedon's style of movies are onboard.

Those on fence trust RT to guide them.

A.K.A the fans who asked for the Marvel formula. You're not disagreeing with what I said.

By looking at the boxoffice, the people who would enjoy this new Justice League movie, where already turned off by BVS. And didn't even bother buying tickets.

That's the problem. Justice League is marketed to the wrong group of people. Those who bought tickets thought they were going to get Zack Snyder's 3rd take on the DCEU, didn't get what they wanted. The group of people who already gave up on the universe and were going to sit this out, are the people who would've thoroughly enjoyed this film. The only ones who really benefited are those from group 2 who got dragged in by friends/family and were pleasantly shocked. I can only wonder how WoM will do for this film.

Last edited:
Only because of the RT score. All of those who were "on the fence" were on board ones Whedon got involved. It was HIS Justice League ever since. Now that the score is rotten they're back to blaming Snyder and don't even mention Whedon.

Yes, they genuinely believe jokes will make their movies better. The critics and naysayers said so and they listened.

The heartbreaking thing is that Batfleck's line about buying the bank was Snyder's and was one of the funniest in the movie

Last Photograph sounds cool, smaller budget action.

In the same vein I think Michael Bay's 13 Hours was one of his better films. And that movie was a smaller budget action movie he did between Transformers movies

What part wasn’t fact? Who is going to hire him right now to make a big budget movie? To use your words, his career has crashed and burned, or is crashing and burning as we speak.

Huh. That's odd.

Coulda sworn he's currently working on a war movie...

The heartbreaking thing is that Batfleck's line about buying the bank was Snyder's and was one of the funniest in the movie
Yeah, I guess I should've clarified - critics and naysayers wanted MARVEL type jokes. Terrio had plenty of humor in "Argo" and even "Batman v Superman", but it's not what they wanted.
Lol I love this scene

tumblr_nb4za2Jtcv1qgfbkmo4_250.gif

tumblr_nb4za2Jtcv1qgfbkmo5_250.gif

tumblr_nb4za2Jtcv1qgfbkmo7_250.gif

:funny: The type of humor I appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"