Zack Snyder wants to TDKR: Should he?

This TDKR fan film is absolutely unbelievable. It’s mind blowing how good this is given the extremely low budget. A fan made this for less than $2500, and this is the greatest fan film of all time IMO. Zack Snyder could make TDKR extremely cheaply.

I still think TDKR’s story is better than 90% of the Batman movies. That animated movie was so damn good, the only thing holding it back was the fact that it wasn’t live action.

Just do a page for page adaptation of this thing and it’s instantly one of my favorite Batman movies ever. This is the definition of a sure thing. We have the comic, we have the animated movie, I love both of them, and I love Snyder’s work. I am guaranteed to like this movie if it happens. It would be perfect for this multiverse approach DC appears to be taking.

Give me TDKR with a new actor AND Michael Keaton back in Batman Beyond.

I'd love to be in an audience of a Snyder TDKR movie and that pivotal scene where Batman fights Superman where he uses sonic weapons, kryptonite and ends with his foot on him neck that most people have already seen in BvS. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"