The Dark Knight Rises Zack Snyder wants to make a "The Dark Knight Returns" Movie!

What?! I LOVED Death Proof! WAAAAAY better than Planet Terror IMO.

Totally agree. I'm a fan of Rodriguez's work but man oh man he made one BIG damn over-the-top movie. Plus, the scene of Tarantino's bulbous, gloopy balls was ****ing gross.

Totally agree. I'm a fan of Rodriguez's work but man oh man he made one BIG damn over-the-top movie. Plus, the scene of Tarantino's bulbous, gloopy balls was ****ing gross.

That's why I loved Planet Terror because it was a homage to those corny 70 to 80's horror/action movies. I loved that Michael Biehn was in it making fun of himself by over acting about the secret sauce recipe.:woot:

You didn't realize that Planet Terror was over the top like that on purpose?

I missed your post, I was referring to the one above yours, I hadn't refreshed the page prior to your post, so I didn't see it. Sorry.

I realize that it was but I just thought "Death Proof" was a far superior movie but that's just my opinion and you have yours.

I'd see it.

I want Batman 3 to come out first, though.

Batman/Bruce Wayne: Kurt Russell
Carrie Kelly: Emma Stone
Alfred: David Kelly
James Gordon: Robert Redford
Harvey Dent: Daniel Day Lewis
The Joker: David Bowie
Superman: George Eads

Batman/Bruce Wayne: Kurt Russell
Carrie Kelly: Emma Stone
Alfred: David Kelly
James Gordon: Robert Redford
Harvey Dent: Daniel Day Lewis
The Joker: David Bowie
Superman: George Eads

pitch perfect

clint eastwood as batman!! or is he too old now? lol.

or wait until christian bale gets older.

Yeahno. Theres more than one actor who would be good for Batman other than Bale.

Last edited:
How does it not make sense? Do you not know how to read? Its pretty simple. Bale isnt the only actor who can play Batman convincingly.

Nolan doing TDKR? HA!

I dont think you guys realize. TDKR isnt the same kind of Batman as Nolans. TDKR is meant for alot of action pack scenes and corny ''im the goddamn Batman'' kind of lines. And obviously Snyder wouldnt put alot of character like Nolan, bevause he would be doing an exact adaptation of a graphic novel which doesnt have much characterization because they assume people reading/watching it wont need to be filled in on that.

Are you joking? This is spam, isnt it? Your post ecasped from some bizarro world alternative, didnt it?

When exactly did Miller's Batman used the "damned Batman" line in DKR??
Exactly.
No characterization? Go re-read the book, sir. Go ahead. Then come back with this kind of nonsense, if you can.

The problem here is not a DKR movie, it's snyder directing. Riddley Scott, now were talking!

How does it not make sense? Do you not know how to read? Its pretty simple. Bale isnt the only actor who can play Batman convincingly.

i meant the sentence structure. don't get ur panties in a wad

I think Guillermo del Toro could be realy good with this type of film

Are you joking? This is spam, isnt it? Your post ecasped from some bizarro world alternative, didnt it?

When exactly did Miller's Batman used the "damned Batman" line in DKR??
Exactly.
No characterization? Go re-read the book, sir. Go ahead. Then come back with this kind of nonsense, if you can.

The problem here is not a DKR movie, it's snyder directing. Riddley Scott, now were talking!
What character development did it have? not much. Because they expect people to already know alot about the characters so they dont bother with it. He doesnt bother to go inot the backstories like Nolan does in his movies becuase this is Batman in his later years, there isnt any need to go into their backstory again.

ANd im not sure if he actually use the goddamn batman line in DKR, but Miller does use it for batman. I was just using it as an example, never siad it was in it.

I dont mind the 'damn' lline in ASBR anyway. some fans are too anal about Batman. If you really think about those early scenes with grayson, it actually kind of makes sense he would go off like that. AS high strung and selfrighteous as Batman would be this early in his career, the idea of rescuing/possibly taking on a young partner, i can see him going nuts like that. it makes for compelling and somewhat humorous entertainment.

the only miller i didnt care for too much was DKSA, and even that wasnt too bad, just underwhelming.

There is character develpment in DKR, lots of it. And who cares wheather the regular movie-going audience has prior comic book knowledge. When B89 came out, all they had was the 60's show, and the people still bought into the darker aspects of that film. The movie going publlic has even more knowledge now w/ nolan's film.s
I dont see what the problem w/ a DKR movie is at this point, as something more or less on it's own, a one-off.

I'm down with this, but only after Nolan do at least one more movie in his series of Batman movies.

We might finally get a decdent Superhero trilogy.

Last edited:
I don't think this should take place in the same universe as BB and TDK because that would mean Nolan's batman takes place before or in the early years of the cold war (I have not read the book itself, but I know enough about it and the basic plot.)

If they do make make this, then Mel Gibson should play Batman, he is perfect for an older version of The Dark Knight.

However I find it unlikely that he would want to star in anything based on something by Frank Millar.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Mel Gibson was one of several actors origionally considered for the role of Batman in Burton's first movie?

I say, when Nolan's done, make minor adjustments to this so that it COULD be considered in the same universe. And change the female Robin for Tim Drake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"