Zak Penn: Insightful interview

I'd think Abomination would be one of the easier names to incorporate, because it's such a good description of what Blonsky becomes. He could say, "I've become an abomination" or someone else could say "He's become an abomination". Not hard, not forced, actually could be a cool line.

well if th hulk could talk, he would call himself hulk

so that solves that problem.

just have a scene were blonksy goes all

"NO...NO! NO! EMIL BLONSKY IS DEAD! I AM JUST....AN...ABOMINATION"

Perfect. I don't see why it would be difficult to work that name in. The way it is written above is about like it was in the first Hulk movie. Only time he was called a Hulk is when Banner was describing the transformation to Betty in the cabin. And I think that worked perfectly.

It doesn't have to sound silly. Hopefully Zak will realize this and incorporate it in.
I am not blind to the outside world's view of comics, but it does get very irritating when things are changed or left out just because someone can't think outside of the box.

Comics get chopped up and bastardized because some people just can't get past a 50 year old stigma. I mean if they never mention his name what are they going to call the action figure? That weird looking guy who caused a lot of problems and tore ***** up? You would think they would at least think of it in that terms.

Comics get chopped up and bastardized because some people just can't get past a 50 year old stigma. I mean if they never mention his name what are they going to call the action figure? That weird looking guy who caused a lot of problems and tore ***** up? You would think they would at least think of it in that terms.

In "Spider-Man 3" Venom isn't called "Venom"... but in end titles he's accredited as "Venom". And also Harry Osborne is "The NEW Goblin" without a real response in the movie.
IMO, THIS is silly.

In "Spider-Man 3" Venom isn't called "Venom"... but in end titles he's accredited as "Venom". And also Harry Osborne is "The NEW Goblin" without a real response in the movie.
IMO, THIS is silly.

Haven't been able to see it yet, but yeah that is annoying. And honestly without any type of goblin mask or markings how is he even a goblin?

I think the suit looks cool, but it is not a goblin by any stretch.

I am not blind to the outside world's view of comics, but it does get very irritating when things are changed or left out just because someone can't think outside of the box.

Don't you mean "Think outside the panel?" :woot:

Yeah, the name is easy to throw in there...
Something like this demonstrates the effect of mental state on gamma mutations:

"Sure, before the gamma rays Banner had issues....but Blonsky is an abomination!"

Don't you mean "Think outside the panel?" :woot:

Yeah, the name is easy to throw in there...
Something like this demonstrates the effect of mental state on gamma mutations:

"Sure, before the gamma rays Banner had issues....but Blonsky is an abomination!"

Funny. Maybe Advanced Dark can pass the word along to LL about things such as this.

BTW--great signature.

For the love of FOOM....KEEP THIS HACK AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE!

Because what I'm hearing fom him so far is just plain crapola!

I think the reason people accept the name Hulk is due to the fact that they've heard it so many times & they are use to it. The same will happen to The Abombination!

his earlier script was also really good, thats what AICN think anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"