Zatanna

Can Dua act tho
061fce96-19a8-4f45-88ff-c67231f86f81_text.gif

I'd prefer just standard subtitles for Zatanna honestly. If they wanna go stylized, go the John WIck 1 route. I don't need the subtitles to be animated and float around. I didn't love that in Doom Patrol.

Dua is WW or I quit.

Listen, Dua can serve looks and drop bangers with the best of them, but I don’t know if she can carry a movie.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you say next: “Could Gal carry a movie?” We should be aiming higher.

Listen, Dua can serve looks and drop bangers with the best of them, but I don’t know if she can carry a movie.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you say next: “Could Gal carry a movie?” We should be aiming higher.
We shouldn't be looking at popstars... We should be looking at supermodels! :awesome:

Why? Because I think Jenna Ortega would be perfect casting as Zatanna in the DCU really?
Jenna Ortega is way too young. Zatanna’s sex appeal is actually one of the hallmarks of her character. Ortega is just a kid, so it would be wildly inappropriate to have her in that role.

Jenna Ortega is way too young. Zatanna’s sex appeal is actually one of the hallmarks of her character. Ortega is just a kid, so it would be wildly inappropriate to have her in that role.
She's 21 and would be mid 20s whenever Zatanna pops up. But I'd rather have Zatanna in the JL than YJ. Also you need someone deeply charismatic, and not in a deadpan way. I also like the childhood friends thing she has with Batman.

Tell that to the horny Zoomers who loved Wednesday... :exhale:

I would put her as Raven because screw originality. :o

She's 21 and would be mid 20s whenever Zatanna pops up. But I'd rather have Zatanna in the JL than YJ. Also you need someone deeply charismatic, and not in a deadpan way. I also like the childhood friends thing she has with Batman.
I guess I’m aging out of all this. I’m 48 and I want a 35 year minimum old Zatanna. Lol.

I could see Ana de Armas as a potential Zatanna. Maybe Jodie Comer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"