Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

I mean, I can see how it does work. A fully covered arm could get a limited range of motion depending on the fabric used. If the fabric doesn’t have any give or stretch, it miiight be helpful.... but I still don’t like it.

The revealed armpits is one of the dumbest aesthetic design choices I've ever seen. Doesn't look good at all unless you have an armpit fetish.

You have a bad habit of stating your opinion as fact. The armpit holes make sense and they work to cut up some of the big blocks of the same color.

Jesus ****ing Christ this terrible argument again... Darwyn Cooke's suit looked fine with zero need of "breaking up the colors"

Cover up those armpits then, and the costume pictured on the last page is obviously the best way to go.

Literally didn't say anything about Cooke's design, and calm down. You sound ridiculous, we're having a discussion and you're getting all huff and puff. The holes do what they're designed to do and they look cool, that doesn't discredit Cooke's design nor does it make this design any worse.

Jesus ****ing Christ this terrible argument again...

yUBKqWF.png

"We need trunks to break up the colors."
"We need revealed armpits to break up the colors."

What's next? "We need pink nipples in the batsuit break up the colors."
"We need to see Robin's legs to break up the colors."

He's a hot take and my own personal opinion: An all grey-batsuit looks fine just like how an all-black Catwoman suit looks fine. You don't need to break up the colors.

Last edited:
How am I supposed to date a color if I don't break them up first?

I hope Zoe didn't go to Pfeiffer or Hathaway to get their blessing for the role... Passing torch and all that marketing.

As long as it's not a shaved head like from Frank Miller's All Star Batman then the pixie look is fine and fresh

If I gotta be honest this is a bit shorter than it'd prefer but she's hot regardless and it may look better in the movie.

Yeah, I'd prefer the hair to be a wee bit longer akin to how Darwyn Cooke drew Selina, but as it currently stands, the hair looks pretty great. I can't wait to see Zoe in the costume.

Not my preference but she looks fine and Selina has had short hair in comics and stuff, so overall a thumbs up by me

Yeah, I'd prefer the hair to be a wee bit longer akin to how Darwyn Cooke drew Selina, but as it currently stands, the hair looks pretty great. I can't wait to see Zoe in the costume.
images - 2020-01-18T040929.960.jpeg 2287957-catwoman3.jpg

Something like this. But the one she has may look better in the movie, I think the problem is that it's a bit too well put together that it makes her look mild-mannered, if it looks a bit messier in the movie it'd be better.

I agree it definitely should at least be messy than well groomed

View attachment 31140 View attachment 31141

Something like this. But the one she has may look better in the movie, I think the problem is that it's a bit too well put together that it makes her look mild-mannered, if it looks a bit messier in the movie it'd be better.

Personally I'd go for something a bit closer to how Darwyn Cooke drew her or how Jim Lee drew her in Hush, if we're going for pixie cut Selina.

532268a26d429bdc7448b59c86a05a46.jpg

As Cooke mentions in that bottom right corner box, he was basing Selina's style after classic Hollywood actresses like Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. I think that sort of direction is the right way to go for Selina here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"