‘Gun enthusiasts’ threaten CEO after she develops weapon only owner can fire

Those of you who use the term "gun nuts" a lot, are you talking about just the extremists or anyone who believes in the second amendment?

Extremist are the people threatening to kill someone for an optional technology that would prevent a child from blowing it's head off. This is not a government mandate but AN OPTION for those that want to make sure their gun is never used for anything but what they intend.

If it all goes down and you need to defend yourself how can you if your friend or partner who is the owner of guns made to lock themselves are dead or detained for unlawful reasons? If it does come down to an extreme Police State. Or if you're being attacked at home, or a movie theater or who knows where else. Your out of a chance, cause you're controlled.

Thats why people see it being a curropt option. It leaves people completley defenseless.

Blurting out people as Psychopaths for defending there freedoms is an extreme answer used by the curropt or people who don't understand the reasoning behind it.

A lot is falling on deaf ears because people are wising up to all this BS and sticking to there Amendment rights.

People in the states are soo grossly misinformed by lies, BS and fear.

This is an absurd argument my friend. You think if the government really wanted to take over America some idiots that have a bunch of guns and go to a gun range on the weekend are going to stop them? We are talking about the most advanced army in the world, first thing they would do is drone strike any and all people who they deem a threat. Then the military ( you know those guys that have been at a real war for over a decade now) would go out and do whatever they damn well please since I don't many would stand a chance against them. These people claiming they are the last bastion against a corrupt government trying to take their guns are not only delusional but making America a worse place to live

Its hard to believe anything in the US news.

Who really knows if there actual death threats or extreme ways to get guns like these common on the market or ultimately your only choice for a gun in the US.

Doing that is going to bring in more crime with an underground gun market.
Furthering arrests over populating prisons. And arresting people who believe in there rights.
Thats the America that people want?
Nope.

Again refer to my previous post, this Obama taking over the USA crap is stupid it's beyond laughable

This is an absurd argument my friend. You think if the government really wanted to take over America some idiots that have a bunch of guns and go to a gun range on the weekend are going to stop them? We are talking about the most advanced army in the world, first thing they would do is drone strike any and all people who they deem a threat. Then the military ( you know those guys that have been at a real war for over a decade now) would go out and do whatever they damn well please since I don't many would stand a chance against them. These people claiming they are the last bastion against a corrupt government trying to take their guns are not only delusional but making America a worse place to live

Well, never underestimate what a bunch of pissed off people with guns can do.

Who's winning the war in Afghanistan?

I believe that's a trick question. No one is winning Afganistan.

Well, by traditional definitions, when you don't destroy your enemy, and then retreat, and they reclaim the territory, you have lost.

But perhaps Vietnam would have been a better example.

I can understand the hate.

I was pissed when Microsoft wanted to restrict used games.

They backed off so I didn't have to stalk the CEO.

To be fair, at least you don't need an internet connection for the ****ing gun to work. So, it's still not as bad Mattrick's crap.

Well, by traditional definitions, when you don't destroy your enemy, and then retreat, and they reclaim the territory, you have lost.

But perhaps Vietnam would have been a better example.
Vietnam, another great example of misinformation gone viral. Tell me, do you know even the slightest hint of what Vietnam was about? Do you know anything of the history leading up to the U.S. involvement or did you just buy into all that ******** about how the U.S. lost a war it didn't even start?

And what does that have to do with gun ownership? If anything, you're saying the communists were right which is hilarious coming from a conservative anti-communist position.

Well, never underestimate what a bunch of pissed off people with guns can do.

Who's winning the war in Afghanistan?

Hmmm well lets see, their leader had been killed. Most subsequent leaders have been killed. Their ranks are decimated and this has been achieved by mostly drone strikes. The thing with Afghanistan is that is a rural mountain community so we rely heavily on our technology like satellites to get our info.

If Obama decided to take over America and had the backing of rest of the governement, which would never happen hence why it's so laughable, with all the cameras and how interconnected our society it wouldn't be very long before all those deemed threats were targeted, location confirmed, and killed or detained.

Again we are talking about the most advanced military in the world and you seriously think a bunch of gun nuts would stand an even remote chance if this were to actually go down ( and it never will)

I guess the fear here is that if this personalized gun becomes popular eventually most guns on the market will only be able to be used by specific people.

So it will be difficult to find weapons if you're black listed for whatever reason.

That's all fine and good as long as you agree with who is and isn't black listed.

But I guess it's more important to protect kids with parents too lazy to use a gun safe.

Don't forget the hills and jungles of Vietnam there, DJ. It's also proof that a bunch of civilians with guns can topple a government. :o

I'm just playing devil's advocate.

I really don't know what the paranoia is specifically.

Someone wants to sell technology that voluntarily disables other people from using guns they own and it will lead to no one having guns.

This is the fear that guns that have locks on them will become mandatory and that if the government decides to take over that this will prevent anyone from being able to use a gun.

The facts, details and capabilities of this being possible are irrelevant.

I don't claim to be all knowledgeable in anything but I can usually tell when someone's taking something and distorting it to their own purposes. I've actually taken history classes and studied it. I have interest in it if that's what you're asking.

And we can't forget that when this technology is implemented by our tyrannical government they can just remotely disable our vins when they come to put our families in the FEMA camps! Oh my! Because of course this OPTIONAL technology means that all guns, which have been around for hundreds of years, are going to taken by the government! Oh whatever shall we do?!

Hmmm well lets see, their leader had been killed. Most subsequent leaders have been killed. Their ranks are decimated and this has been achieved by mostly drone strikes. The thing with Afghanistan is that is a rural mountain community so we rely heavily on our technology like satellites to get our info.

If Obama decided to take over America and had the backing of rest of the governement, which would never happen hence why it's so laughable, with all the cameras and how interconnected our society it wouldn't be very long before all those deemed threats were targeted, location confirmed, and killed or detained.

Again we are talking about the most advanced military in the world and you seriously think a bunch of gun nuts would stand an even remote chance if this were to actually go down ( and it never will)

Let's say there was a 2nd civil war because many southern states agreed to secede and the feds said no way.

How much of the military and American public would support physically suppressing the modern secessionist?

I think there would be more division in such a scenario than many are willing to admit.

Being anti-big-government has been mainstreamed. Why wouldn't secession gain momentum again?

Because reality says it's unlikely. The divisions between the North and the South are not what they used to be. There's an entire West Coast and Central part of the country to throw off a simple divide.

What would cause a civil war? Ironically, the very people who predict it will happen because of some vague threat that is redefined every few years.

Again though, we're discussing this because some people who want the OPTION to make their guns only fire from their hands is somehow leading to a government suppression of rights to even own guns... and it's also cool to threaten people's lives because they want to give others a choice in how their weapons are used.

No I do see that as a somewhat realistic concern in the future (governments restricting smart guns). Though given the shelf life of the average "dumb" gun, I can't see it being particularly effective in the next thirty years.

And what happens if these particular group of people ARE making death threats? Gun owners or not, it doesn't matter, it's wrong and makes the entire community look stupid.

So youre saying because of dopes then any community in its entirety look stupid?
So youre saying cause of some less then desirable people on the Hype the entire comic book and movie community are Stupid? Thats generalizing.

I don't believe what the US Propaganda news says to benefit themselves.

If it all goes down and you need to defend yourself how can you if your friend or partner who is the owner of guns made to lock themselves are dead or detained for unlawful reasons? If it does come down to an extreme Police State. Or if you're being attacked at home, or a movie theater or who knows where else. Your out of a chance, cause you're controlled.

Thats why people see it being a curropt option. It leaves people completley defenseless.

Blurting out people as Psychopaths for defending there freedoms is an extreme answer used by the curropt or people who don't understand the reasoning behind it.

A lot is falling on deaf ears because people are wising up to all this BS and sticking to there Amendment rights.

People in the states are soo grossly misinformed by lies, BS and fear.

It's ironic, because your whole post is a hodgepodge of lies, BS and fear.

It's ironic, because your whole post is a hodgepodge of lies, BS and fear.

Not at all its Questioning. AND its a Right I have in the US.

And how is that? My friends on the east coast went to see Spider-Man 2 this week and they told me there are no midnight showings there anymore and an armed officer sits in the theater showings.
If that officer is using a Gun that has this lock and he's taken out by an assailant then theirs no chance of anyone defending themselves with a locked weapon.

So you're saying to give up and be a complete tool? okay do what you want. I don't chose that.

People can wake up. in some form of uprising
could be a way for all the people who are military, cops, all the people in these positions at the bottom anyone could take The US back for the right reasons.

More people are standing against it and the people who say its fine to give in are becoming shadows and faint farts in the wind.

Anything is possible Successful people don't believe what there told or told what there denied. They make it happen.

I give people the benefit of the doubt first because Ive seen people make it happen.

Last edited:
Not at all its Questioning. AND its a Right I have in the US.

So you're saying to give up and be a complete tool? okay do what you want. I don't chose that.

People can wake up. in some form of uprising
could be a way for all the people who are military, cops, all the people in these positions at the bottom anyone could take The US back for the right reasons.

More people are standing against it and the people who say its fine to give in are becoming shadows and faint farts in the wind.

Anything is possible Successful people don't believe what there told or told what there denied. They make it happen.

Forgive me but I'm skeptical and I kind of doubt the type of people who stockpile on weapons are best suited to "take back the country".

What if they don't like me and I don't like them. Are they going to be more reasonable than the average congressman or business leader?

Maybe as flawed as the government is it's better than being under militias of rednecks and misanthropes who just happen to have the biggest gun collection.

Meh...all this really seems moot to me. Even if they did have some kind of gun like this. It wouldn't do away with the millions of other guns that don't have this feature.

Lots of overreaction and this is not really an issue IMO.

Forgive me but I'm skeptical and I kind of doubt the type of people who stockpile on weapons are best suited to "take back the country".

What if they don't like me and I don't like them. Are they going to be more reasonable than the average congressman or business leader?

Maybe as flawed as the government is it's better than being under militias of rednecks and misanthropes who just happen to have the biggest gun collection.

"That kind of people" you mustn't get out much at or traveled outside your country? Or across your states if you are from the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"