Bruce Timm steps down as DC Animation Producer...?

Grayson appears in the Beyond comic books. He retired after losing his left eye in a fight with the Joker. Bruce felt guilty or something for what happened to Dick and their relationship broke down from there.

Grayson appears in the Beyond comic books. He retired after losing his left eye in a fight with the Joker. Bruce felt guilty or something for what happened to Dick and their relationship broke down from there.

I'd rather Dini, Timm and Burnett come up with their own version of the story... which would almost certainly be different.

Beechen kind of butchered parts of Beyond.

I thought he had ended the "Timmiverse" JL/JLU too, but if he wants to revisit it I'm sure it'd be great. I can't imagine anyone who'd say no to that. But I somehow doubt he's going to go back and continue that, and that it will instead be something new.

I'd love to see a Justice League Beyond show, I never felt we got to see enough of Superman Beyond and I think they missed a trick not doing a Nightwing episode of Batman Beyond.

Justice-League-Beyond-19.jpg

I'd love to see a Justice League Beyond show, I never felt we got to see enough of Superman Beyond and I think they missed a trick not doing a Nightwing episode of Batman Beyond.

Justice-League-Beyond-19.jpg

That would be cool. But Batman Beyond is my least favorite of all the Timmiverse stuff, so I'd prefer he did more JLU or Batman and/or Superman TAS, although I'd take about anything Timm was willing to do. :D lol

You guys remember Static Shock? I liked that show when I was a kid. It wasn't bad for it's time.

I would be shocked If he does a new project of DCAU.Since warner brothers wouldn't even let them do JLWC.However I would be very happy If I'm wrong

He's working with Christopher Nolan not on Justice League but on World's Finest. That's the good news from ElMayimbe. You heard it here first

You don't trust him?

Anyways I'm just being hopeful :) Best case scenario

That's a pretty big leap of faith...

Timm will no doubt stay in the field of animation.

I heard bruce timm is goin to be playing batman in the next batman film.:yay:

Bruce Timm is very talented, i would like to see him pursue a non-DC related project, Unfortunatelly it doesn't seem likelly considering he hasn't been doing anything besides producing for almost a decade

Bruce Timm is very talented, i would like to see him pursue a non-DC related project, Unfortunatelly it doesn't seem likelly considering he hasn't been doing anything besides producing for almost a decade

He has many things in the works... DC and otherwise:

One of Timm's non-DC projects is a pilot for an original series that has already been shot, but he shied away from offering further details since he and his collaborators have yet to shop the project around at studios.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46868

DC's 2015 Animations Revealed: BATMAN VS. ROBIN, JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS
Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy said:
Here's what we've just learned from the Batman: Assault On Arkham panel at SDCC: DC/WB's next animated feature films will be Batman VS. Robin, which will also feature the Court Of Owls, and an original story by Bruce Timm who'll also return to direct -- Justice League: Gods And Monsters. Now as anyone who's read Scott Snyder's Court Of Owls arc will know, Batman and Robin don't square off in the story (although there is a bit of tension between he and Nightwing) so this will probably be either an original story featuring Talon and the Court Of Owls, or just a very loose adaptation. The next movie is Gods And Monsters, and will definitely be an original, which Bruce Timm will write and direct. We're fresh out of details on 'em for now, but please speculate in the usual place.

Timm is back for something?! :atp:

^ aren't you that annoying guy that gets mad whenever someone says something negative about the new designs for the DC Universe Animated Original Movies?

^ aren't you that annoying guy that gets mad whenever someone says something negative about the new designs for the DC Universe Animated Original Movies?

No... I'm actually one of the people criticizing the new designs by Phil Bourassa.

You might be thinking of DRZ.

Sorry for laughing, but with the power of hindsight and all that.

No... I'm actually one of the people criticizing the new designs by Phil Bourassa.

You might be thinking of DRZ.

Sorry for laughing, but with the power of hindsight and all that.
I mean, on this very page, i even said it was wishful thinking. You were just trying to embarrass me. It's impossible to embarrass me on this website.

I mean, on this very page, i even said it was wishful thinking. You were just trying to embarrass me. It's impossible to embarrass me on this website.

Don't be so touchy... I was laughing at the notion of it all, considering how things have turned out.

Don't be so touchy... I was laughing at the notion of it all, considering how things have turned out.
Okay i forgive you!

I'm glad to see Bruce Timm is doing another movie though.

Gods and Monsters will likely be a Wonder Woman centric Justice League story. That sounds awesome. I loved the DCAU's take on Wonder Woman.

The Paradise Lost episodes of JL are some of my favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"