The Dark Knight 100 days...

SeriousDuke

Sidekick
Reaction score
One of these threads was inevitable... but in 100 days, the movie will be ours. 3 months and 10 days... after today we'll be in the double digits and not triples anymore.

Man, I can't wait... this is my most anticipated movie of all time. Begins was huge, because it was a restart and all... I wondered if justice would have been done. But now, I know... and I know what we're getting and it all looks damn good.:word:

It'd be cool if the name of this thread could be updated every day =)

With a count down clock on it!

But seriously, it's just around the corner... so very awesome.

And, I've got a lot on my plate right now... with moving my gf out here, getting an apartment, looking into all the fine details... so, in other words I'll be busy, and this will be here before I know it:wow::grin::brucebat:!

I want to get out a lolcat for this thread, but I guess it has a point really :)

It's quite unbelievable to know that this film is just around the corner. Honestly, it always felt as though July 18 was never going to come, back in the days when we were scrammin' for on-set Joker pictures and teaser trailers and such like.

But to think -- it's little over two-months away...

Whoa.

My desire to see this film seems to have gone WAY down since the days of Begins. Indiana and Iron Man are must sees while this is just a maybe see.

My desire to see this film seems to have gone WAY down since the days of Begins. Indiana and Iron Man are must sees while this is just a maybe see.
obi-wan.jpg

"Well, then you are lost!"

For some reason, 100 days seems less long than 3 and a bit months...

are you kidding surfer rider? a maybe see? but iron man is must see?

that's weird.

Anyone knows where I can find a Dark Knight countdown clock??
Only 100 days guys, let's keep it up!!

This is definitely the most excited I've ever been for a film coming out!

I've also never followed a film as early on as I have this one...since the first viral last spring...I can't believe we're so close now!! :word:

This is definitely the most excited I've ever been for a film coming out!

I've also never followed a film as early on as I have this one...since the first viral last spring...I can't believe we're so close now!! :word:

pretty much the same here. I have never followed a film this closely, and am so insanely excited, I'm seeing TDK in the US heh

i imagine you're going to be here anyway, robin?

or you're coming all the way over here JUST to see it?

Maybe see? Wow. Iron Man looks like the perfect movie for a 13 year old, it'll be cool to see Indiana back at it, but The Dark Knight only a maybe see?? :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: You're posting here, and it's only a maybe see.

Unfortunately in my country TDK will be at 22th August :csad:

Thank you Warner Bros. Poland!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"