Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

hopefuldreamer

Clark Kent > Superman
Reaction score
It's finally that time!

100 Days
until Man of Steel!

And so begins the cover countdown, seen on this forum for so many franchises before us. It's our turn, and we've waited patiently (or not so much these last few months :p) to finally be the fans with a movie on the horizon.

1025770-s_100_super_zps130f1a01.jpg

*Credit for the naming of this thread goes to the lovely LibidoLoca :)

Yes! I love countdown threads. Thanks for doing this, hopefuldreamer!

Yes! I love countdown threads. Thanks for doing this, hopefuldreamer!

Makes me wonder what my signature will be once the movies out!

Maybe I'll have to do a count of how many days it's been since it's been out... Or how many times I've seen it :hehe:

100 Days!

So it's nearly here at last guys and double digits from tomorrow as well!. Nice thread Hopeful,thanks for starting it Lady:woot:

with all the positive screening reviews, i'm really starting to get excited for this.

In the words of Clark W. Griswold Jr. ...."this is crazy, this is crazy, this is CRAAAZY!!!"

Can't wait...100 days and counting!!!!

Wow, it's down to double digits! How can so much pain of waiting be so exciting? Haha, we should start a thread and vote on a place to where we can ALL meet up with each other and go see it together. I once did that with one of my favorite bands, flew out and had a blast. Wish we all could do it!

How exciting is it that we're in double digits :awesome:

Hard to believe it's down to 100 days already. Doesn't seem that long ago that we still thought Routh might be back, that Superman's next appearance might be in a JL film, we had no idea who was going to get the gig directing MOS, and we certainly had no idea who was going to be playing our new Superman.

I remember arguing to Brandon Routh fans what a reboot was and how I'd bet my mortgage that he wouldn't return (pun intended)! And who could forget the 'Superman will be older in the reboot' which sparked the Hamm for Superman rumors! I couldn't have asked for a better casting of Cavill! In fact, he's Superman so much to me already that I couldn't imagine this reboot without him!

Last edited:
Glad you finally got your countdown thread Hopeful... :)

Pretty epic! It doesn't seem all that long ago I'd glance at the countdown in hopeful's sig and it read 180 days or something similar.

I'm in Australia. So it's more like 128 days for me.

You sons of b*****s.

:(

I remember arguing to Brandon Routh fans what a reboot was and how I'd bet my mortgage that he wouldn't return (pun intended)! And who could forget the 'Superman will be older in the reboot' which sparked the Hamm for Superman rumors! I couldn't have asked for a better casting of Cavill! In fact, he's Superman so much to me already that I couldn't imagine this reboot without him!

:funny: Man those were funny times. I totally agree with you. I picture trying to be excited about this movie if it were Joe Manganiello or Matthew Goode in the role (not to mention some of the god awful fan suggestions getting thrown around), and it's just impossible. This was the perfect choice, without a doubt in my mind :)

Glad you finally got your countdown thread Hopeful... :)

Cheers :) 400 days later than intended :p

Pretty epic! It doesn't seem all that long ago I'd glance at the countdown in hopeful's sig and it read 180 days or something similar.

Haha, it seriously feels like just yesterday I started it at 500 days left. It's even more exciting when you look at the months :D

That reminds me, must remember to include the LL cakes meme when we get to 40 days :p

Wow... I can't believe it. It's gone by so fast. I remember thinking, "Damn, I'll be 2 1/2 years older when the movie comes out. I wonder where in my life I'll be by then?" Crazy bc I know now. :wow:

Excellent thread name, :up: :up:

Can you imagine that pandemonium when we're one month out?

This would be a great opportunity for someone to use the MOS kryptonian numbers.

Thanks for calling me lovely, Beck. I am lovely am I. [/narcissism]

How exciting is it that we're in double digits :awesome:
Just like my weight. :awesome:

Did anyone say countdown to 100 ? :hehe:

1zbaoo7.jpg
I can imagine him assuming that same pose when that routine bowel movement comes along. :o

That reminds me, must remember to include the LL cakes meme when we get to 40 days :p
lexluthorcakes.jpg

He's going to need Weight Watchers after that. :o

Excellent thread name, :up:

Can you imagine that pandemonium when we're one month out?
Well, as far as we know Krypton blows up in this film, enjoy it while you can Krypton cause by June your history. :twisted:

Bruce wayne will cameo and say one line...i'm Baaaat maaaan....

NO! Wonder Woman comes along and says 'Hera help us'. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"