11 year old Milwaukee girl sexually assaulted by 20 boys

War Lord said:
Waiting for the 11 year old.
Hmm. So the friend invited all the boys over for a pick-and-choose orgy with the 11 year old, and the greasy uncle got in on it. Gotcha.

That is so messed up, but at least it apparantly wasn't forced. Still though, f**ked up. No pun intended.

With the exception of the eleven year old, they should all be executed along with their parents.

Venom Drool said:
what pun?

F**ked up. lol. get it? My use of words. The pun would be taking the word f**k literally... wait, what the hell is the literal definition of f**k? Who the f**k knows.

Outsiderzedge said:
With the exception of the eleven year old, they should all be executed along with their parents.
as painfully as possible.

Outsiderzedge said:
....that way, the 11 year old can go on to suck off 20 MORE people....???

:huh:

Clouseau said:

How does that follow? You can give counselling or whatever is necessary to help the young girl independently of punishing everyone else involved.

Imagination_13 said:
F**ked up. lol. get it? My use of words. The pun would be taking the word f**k literally... wait, what the hell is the literal definition of f**k? Who the f**k knows.
****ed up as a pun would be like.. he got ****ed up in the air or upside down or on top of something.. **** is too versatile a word for it to be used as a pun. so the answer is no :marv:

Mr. Rogers says otherwise. :unishr:

Iceman/Psylocke said:
How does that follow? You can give counselling or whatever is necessary to help the young girl independently of punishing everyone else involved.

She picked who to perform ******io on, did you read the article or just the headline?

Iceman/Psylocke said:
from the article, she seemed to be pretty willing to involve herself in the whole thing, so taking the others out of the equation doesn't seem to me like it would do much good, since there will surely always be enough sick people willing to take their place... unless you have a system for getting rid of ALL the sick people in the world...!!!

Imagination_13 said:
Mr. Rogers says otherwise. :unishr:

She picked who to perform ******io on, did you read the article or just the headline?
Yeah I read it. As long as the guys knew she was 11 I stand by my original judgements.

Clouseau said:
from the article, she seemed to be pretty willing to involve herself in the whole thing, so taking the others out of the equation doesn't seem to me like it would do much good, since there will surely always be enough sick people willing to take their place... unless you have a system for getting rid of ALL the sick people in the world...!!!
No there is no system to do that. You can only punish those you catch. Dealing with the social problems that led to the girl being a willing participant is the other side of the coin, equally as important, and obviously also needs to be tackled in the best way possible. It doesn't mean that anyone consciously (as in aware of the age of the girl) getting involved in this kind of thing should be let off.

Clouseau said:

If 20 more people try to take advantage of her, then they, too, deserve to be taken out for the good of mankind.

YOu know, this may make me a horrible person, but, aside from the uncle, I don't think any of them need to do time.

She volunteered to perform ******io on those boys, she wasn't forced, so far as news reports are saying.

Social Services should look into her home life, community service should be administered, and this should be put on all of their files until they are 18.

I don't even want to read it. I might but the title tells me enough.

That's so wrong.:down

oakzap425 said:
YOu know, this may make me a horrible person, but, aside from the uncle, I don't think any of them need to do time.

She volunteered to perform ******io on those boys, she wasn't forced, so far as news reports are saying.

Social Services should look into her home life, community service should be administered, and this should be put on all of their files until they are 18.

If you had 20 guys putting the pressure on you and the only way you thought you could get out was to comply, would you really say that you complied willingly?

She was 11, her thinking faculties were far from completely developed. There's no way that this can be considered a willing act.

I think instead of dragging this out in trials that will probably end with a slap on the wrist, they should all just be soaped. ALL of them. And I don't mean Snakes on a Plane, I mean what fat boy got in Full Metal Jacket.

***** Galore said:
This has Brodie all over it.
Alli = 11 year old

My favorite part was when we made her wear the Toven mask and hold the "I'm a ****e" Sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"