11 year old boy stripped and attacked by 3 girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
:argh:
All that remains is scribbling on the boy's body

Is it monstrous from my side that I feel like slapping these girls myself?

No, and I don't think it would be very monstrous of you to want to slap out some of the posters in this thread as well.

I totally agree with the boy's mother that pressing charges would be a huge over-reaction.

It was just a childish prank by elementary school kids, and the girls' parents should punish them if need be.

This kind of bullying is very commonplace, but there was obviously no sexual intent or sexual abuse.

What kind of sick circles do you run in?
You obviously come from a twisted background if you can make these sorts of assertions about this case.

How was there obviously no sexual abuse, how is it that being forcibly stripped and molested not sexual abuse? You can clearly see one of the girls hands linger in that boys crotch area in this video.

I would like to see what happens if one of those three girls gets attacked by 3 older boys now and stripped naked and the video posted on youtube, even if there isn't any actual sexual element but just done for laughs. Would the girl (or her mother) feel the same way as the boy and not press charges? Would she feel traumatized? Would the public be calling for the 3 boys to be arrested immediately? Would the police just say that there wasn't any sexual element but a prank carried too far? Obviously I don't wish harm on the girl, but it would be interesting to see the reaction now and if there would be any difference.

What kind of sick circles do you run in?
You obviously come from a twisted background if you can make these sorts of assertions about this case.

It's childish, but innocent.. there's no sexual motive. It's no different than boys pulling off girls bikinis at summer camp, big deal.

Pressing charges in this situation would have just made a big deal out of nothing.

It's a shame our society has become so oversensitive lately, but thankfully the mother had the common sense not to bother pressing charges. It would have just been silly.

How was there obviously no sexual abuse, how is it that being forcibly stripped and molested not sexual abuse? You can clearly see one of the girls hands linger in that boys crotch area in this video.

TBH I wasn't examining the video in that detail, it looked too pixelated.

I think people are screaming "sexual assault" only because the opposite sex is playing a role in this whole thing. If it were 3 boys doing this to that kid it wouldn't be seen as sexual assault and you all know it. It would have been bullying, plain and simple. Same if it was 3 girls doing this to a girl. If anything the girls should just be charged for assault. It's ****ed up of course cause if it was 3 boys doing it to a girl it could be seen that way and they'd be tried as sick little rapists when that most likely wasn't even the case.

If your 3 daughters did this to your son, you wouldn't be screaming "you sexually assaulted your brother!" would you?

I'm not saying this should be dismissed. Like I said, they deserve to get punished. I just don't see it as sexual assault.

Last edited:
I'm more upset about the double standard than the actual incident to be honest.

Yeah, I think that's where a lot of people's anger is coming from cause that's the first thing everyone's saying. "Now if it was 3 boys that did this..."

I feel like double standards is right up there with racism and Morgan Freeman as things that will never die.

Well, if you have a penis, and act aggressive they you are automatically wrong, obviously. However aggressive vajayjays are encouraged. :o

I think people are screaming "sexual assault" only because the opposite sex is playing a role in this whole thing. If it were 3 boys doing this to that kid it wouldn't be seen as sexual assault and you all know it. It would have been bullying, plain and simple. Same if it was 3 girls doing this to a girl. If anything the girls should just be charged for assault. It's ****ed up of course cause if it was 3 boys doing it to a girl it could be seen that way and they'd be tried as sick little rapists when that most likely wasn't even the case.

If your 3 daughters did this to your son, you wouldn't be screaming "you sexually assaulted your brother!" would you?

I'm not saying this should be dismissed. Like I said, they deserve to get punished. I just don't see it as sexual assault.
You're wrong.

What do you call taking a person's clothes off while pinning them down at neck without their consent while their calling out for help while getting touched inappropriately(he got his butted touched and they touched his stomach or penis)? Yeah that sounds like sexual assault to me.

Once you start ripping clothes off someone when you're attacking them you're heading into sexual assault territory.

I honestly don't see how anyone can really defend the girls in this video. I mean, really. Had the genders been reversed, it would be an unholy s*** storm. This is f***ing bulls***. The police in charge of this case are pieces of s***. And the mother? Just for not taking proper action and defending her own flesh and blood, she deserves the worst insult a parent can possibly hear. She absolutely fails at being a parent.

I'm not defending the girls, but like I said would you all honestly be quick to holler out "sexual assault" if it were the same genders involved? While by law its considered sexual assault, I just don't feel that that's the case. But that's just me.

I'm not defending the girls, but like I said would you all honestly be quick to holler out "sexual assault" if it were the same genders involved? While by law its considered sexual assault, I just don't feel that that's the case. But that's just me.

Yes, I would. If guys had stripped another guy or if girls had stripped another girl of his/her clothes, held his/her down, recorded it, and posted it on the internet as a joke, people would be absolutely livid and I'd be one of them. That same opinion applies here as I am livid.

That would still be basic assault. The fact of the matter is that was not the situation, and if the roles were reversed, as in 3 male attackers and a female victim, there would be no question that it would be sexual assault.

If you disagree, then you are invoking a double standard.

Same here. It reminds me a lot of when I was growing up how my sister and my cousins got away with things that would get the boys a serious beat down. These girls should get the same punishment that three boys would.

It's childish, but innocent.. there's no sexual motive. It's no different than boys pulling off girls bikinis at summer camp, big deal.

Yes it is different.

Even though pulling off a girls bikini ain't all that nice I doubt those that playfully do it do more than give the top a quick yank, and if they go beyond that and pin the girl to the ground and forcibly take her clothes off while she screams for them to stop and for someone to please help her then it is a crime and if you can't see that you're the worse kind of idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it disturbing how this thread reveals how many people think pinning someone down and forcibly pulling their clothes is not sexual assault, or even a "big deal".

I kinda feel that way,myself. It's the same things with racism. If a gang of white kids attacks a black boy then it's racism,and it gets tons of attention and people like Al Sharpton come out of the woodwork. But if a white kids is attacked by a gang of black kids then it barely gets a mention on the news. Double standards,sadly,seem to be the norm these days.
These girls were probably grounded for a week by their parents and that's it. I can't believe the boys mother didn't press charges. Jeez.

Wonder if their quality of life has been diminished by /b/, a lot of times there isn't any follow up, but when there is it can be quite entertaining.

Love how I get infractions for getting mad at someone and not even making a direct threat, just wishing out loud, and people can condone this vile behaviour without a hitch.

Condoning this behavior isn't exactly infraction worthy IMO. I don't think it's breaking any of the Hype rules...

I guess it would get ugly around here if people were punished for having stupid opinions, since oftentimes it isn't as clear as here and very subjective, I'm just pissed for having an infraction since it wasn't a direct threat anyways.
Saying you want and saying you will are different things.

After reading this thread, I really don't know what's more worrying - this incident or some of the views shared in this thread.

Also, how did the police not bother to do anything? Yay police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"