• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

15 Minutes 15 Minutes: Untilteld

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRUMM3RBOY Asks:

Tell me the truth....did you sell cod for drugs?

Surprisingly, no. I actually sold it to just get some money for the sake of having money. A little bit of it went to drugs but that wasn't the reason I sold it.

DRUMM3RBOY Asks:

Surprisingly, no. I actually sold it to just get some money for the sake of having money. A little bit of it went to drugs but that wasn't the reason I sold it.

:csad:

are we destined to never play gears ever again?

Is it truly taxing to take 2 hours out of a 3 week time frame to watch one movie and write a short review?

Chaseter Asks:

Is it truly taxing to take 2 hours out of a 3 week time frame to watch one movie and write a short review?

Yes, and I'm sorry. You'd understand if you were in my situation.

Wait... who is this thread for?

:huh:

Wait... who is this thread for?

:huh:

Its turning into a lounge

....sorry, now lets get back on Topic

What is the first movie you ever saw in theaters?

If I told you I hated Michael Cera ...would you disown me?

Peanut butter: better on bread or a spoon?

Do you wish we could have pictures in our sigs?

Do you have DVNO stuck in your head right now? How about now? Four capital letters... How about now?

DRUMM3RBOY Asks:

Do you listen to BBABH?

I don't know who that is. :(

Are you currently Stoned?

It's died down a bit, but before you could definatley say I was.

Here's my epic story of what happened tonight:

I went to a buddy's house to play some Gears, than he whipped out a bag of weed than I rolled it and we smoked it all. We climbed up this giant hill as we walked to Subway and I fell and rolled down it twice. As we approached Subway we discussed if we even wanted Subway, than my friend suggested Burger King which was at least a half an hour walk away... I agreed with him. We walked all the way to Burger King and when we got there I had to straighten up and talk to the guy at the register to order, and he could definatley tell I was baked. We ordered food but still had mad munchies so we decided to go to Mcdonalds which was two buildings over, we walked by a huge crew of hot *****es and I couldn't stop laughing at the situation we were in. We got our food, ate, then left. This time we saw some girl we knew at a pizza store ordering a pizza, and she wanted me to chip in for pizza that I didn't want. I said I'd pay $6.00 out of it but I ended up not even having that on my bank, so I said 'oh well' and we left her with some dude. We then finished our walk and went back to his house where we played Gears and laid down, then I caught a cab back to my place, baked and half asleep in the backseat of the cab.

The end?

Gilpesh Asks:

Do you have DVNO stuck in your head right now? How about now? Four capital letters... How about now?

DVNO is always stuck in my head. We Are Your Friends is stuck in my head even more, though.

DRUMM3RBOY Asks:

I don't know who that is. :(

It's died down a bit, but before you could definatley say I was.

Here's my epic story of what happened tonight:

I went to a buddy's house to play some Gears, than he whipped out a bag of weed than I rolled it and we smoked it all. We climbed up this giant hill as we walked to Subway and I fell and rolled down it twice. As we approached Subway we discussed if we even wanted Subway, than my friend suggested Burger King which was at least a half an hour walk away... I agreed with him. We walked all the way to Burger King and when we got there I had to straighten up and talk to the guy at the register to order, and he could definatley tell I was baked. We ordered food but still had mad munchies so we decided to go to Mcdonalds which was two buildings over, we walked by a huge crew of hot *****es and I couldn't stop laughing at the situation we were in. We got our food, ate, then left. This time we saw some girl we knew at a pizza store ordering a pizza, and she wanted me to chip in for pizza that I didn't want. I said I'd pay $6.00 out of it but I ended up not even having that on my bank, so I said 'oh well' and we left her with some dude. We then finished our walk and went back to his house where we played Gears and laid down, then I caught a cab back to my place, baked and half asleep in the backseat of the cab.

The end?

:applaud:applaud:lmao::lmao::lmao: that story made my day =]

Your choice of a Gears match: Character/map/game type?

How come I never seen you post til now...? :o

How did you come out with this user-name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"