Ironhide
Ratchet
Jazz (?)
Hot Rod
Arcee
Ultra Magnus
Prowl
Cliffjumper

Mostly the new ones are guesses, but I'd really like to see Magnus, Hot Rod and Arcee.

Decepticons
Megatron (he'll probably be coming back)
Starscream
Soundwave
Shockwave
Barricade
The Constructicons (?)

I'm not as sure about which new Decepticons they'll use.

I could see 20 vs. 20 line-up looking like this:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ironhide
Ratchet
Prowl
Arcee
Wheeljack
Hot Rod
Kup or Mirage or Ultra Magnus

Starscream
Soundwave + Minions
Shockwave
Barricade
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Wreckage/Stryka
Eight and Nine being new characters with obscure G1 names (ie Barricade/Blackout)
Constructicons/Devastator

Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Ironhide
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Jazz
Wheeljack
Prowl
Grimlock
Cliffjumper
Arcee

Decepticons:
Megatron
Starscream
Barricade
Skorponok
Soundwave
Ravage
Shockwave
Thundercracker
Astrotrain
Blitzwing

AUTOBOTS:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ironhide
Ratchet
Prowl
Wheeljack
Hot Rod
Arcee
Ultra Magnus

DECEPTICONS:
Megatron
Starscream
Barricade
Skorponok
Soundwave
Rumble
Laserbeak
Ravage
Shockwave
Skywarp

Mostly the new ones are guesses, but I'd really like to see Magnus, Hot Rod and Arcee.
You and me both dude. Hot Rod has been my fav character sense I first saw the animated movie.

let's just hope the movie going to be at least 2 and a half hours, since they're using 20 robots

Oh yeah! Sounds good!

"Is it fear or is it courage that compells you, fleshling?"

-Megatron

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ratchet
Ironhide
Springer
Mirage
Cliffjumber
Blaster
Arcee

The thing about the decepticons though is if they have Devastator will he count as 5 robots? :hehe:

where the hell did this 20 robots number come from?

20 is an insane amount?

I also somewhat hope we get more autobots to decepticons, they should only need a few because they are badass...

i hope they have five spots reserved for the constructicons. or at least four.

actually scratch that, they should have more decepticons than autobots....

where the hell did this 20 robots number come from?

20 is an insane amount?

I also somewhat hope we get more autobots to decepticons, they should only need a few because they are badass...

i hope they have five spots reserved for the constructicons. or at least four.

actually scratch that, they should have more decepticons than autobots....

Roberto Orci reported that they were aiming for 10 bots and 10 cons for the movie, however there would be numerous name-less bots to be seen.

Hopefully that doesn't mean that they'll include a couple random product placement bots again.

The return of Mountain Dew Bot as a Decepticon...

Transformers 2: Rise of the Dewbots :cmad::up:

I'd prefer it was 12 decepticons and 8 Autobots rather than 10 a side, the Autobots always work best when the odds are against them.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if there were more Autobots than Decepticons. If we follow the cartoon, the Decepticons were built for war, while the Autobots were just working robots. So a single Decepticon would be more of a threat than the average Autobot.

Even if I don't like the current cartoon, I like how they mostly use teamwork to fight the Decepticons.

*edit* Oops. I meant more Autobots than Decepticons. :o

i think this will be like star wars episode 2. you have the main jedis. but at the end there is a big fight and all the other jedis jump in the fight. i think that there will be a lot of robots that will be there only for fighting.only for the last battle.

you need to top the final battel from the first movie. so how do you do that? imagine soldiers. imagine all robots that fight like soldiers. 10 on 10. epic music. this needs to own.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if there were more Autobots than Decepticons. If we follow the cartoon, the Decepticons were built for war, while the Autobots were just working robots. So a single Decepticon would be more of a threat than the average Autobot.

Even if I don't like the current cartoon, I like how they mostly use teamwork to fight the Decepticons.

*edit* Oops. I meant more Autobots than Decepticons. :o
ohhh i never knew this before. i really hope they use this in the movie. it would some backstory and it would explain why autobots dont like to fight.

I don't know if that was actually part of the cartoon or the comics, but Autobots were supposed to be just working type robots. I know there are some guys around here who are very versed in Transfomers history and could probably shed some more light on the Autobot's background.

Depending on what continuity you would like to follow the bots and the cons have had different past's, in the marvel comics the bots were the workers where as in the IDW stuff the Cons were the workers, infact if you read the IDW comic Origins of Megatron then you see that the Autobots were the only faction and only warriors until Meg's starts an uprising and forms the Decepticons. Just some food for thought ;)

Depending on what continuity you would like to follow the bots and the cons have had different past's, in the marvel comics the bots were the workers where as in the IDW stuff the Cons were the workers, infact if you read the IDW comic Origins of Megatron then you see that the Autobots were the only faction and only warriors until Meg's starts an uprising and forms the Decepticons. Just some food for thought ;)

Yeah, i havent read Megatron: Origins yet, its sitting there waiting, but i have browsed through it, but wasnt he just a construction or mining bot or something?

Yeah, he worked in an Energon mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"