Revenge of the Fallen "Around 40 robots"...make your list!

Prime, Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Jetfire, Starscream, Barricade, Soundwave, Arcee (3), Volt, Sideswipe, Audi R8, Trax & Beat, 7 Constructicons, Ice-cream truck twins (2), Fallen, Ravage
---------------

Alice the Pretender
Wheels the remote controlled car
----------------

+13 original Transformers (since we're getting the history of the Transformers)
------------------------

+ Megatron (maybe as Galvatron at the end)
+ Wreckage (unlikely)
+ Jazz (pics did surface of a rebuilt Jazz)
------------------------

Don't forget that other "minion" with Soundwave. The one with the bird beak.

IMO, I think the odds are in favor of the TF's we don't know about being basicly nameless drones that fill out the rest of the supposed 40. At this point, I kind of doubt that guys like Prowl, Wheeljack, the Seekers, etc. made it in without there being evidence of them from the numerous set pics that are around.

I know Prowl won't be in it. Unless we see a flashback of Cybertron...and then that would explain the "40" robots.

I could see Starscream going and bringing back re-enforcements, like the rest of the Decepticon Seeker Jets

Thundercracker
Skywarp
Ramjet
Thrust
Dirge

Autobots

Hound
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker
Trailbreaker
Cliffjumper

Autobots:

- Optimus Prime.
- Bumblebee.
- Ratchet.
- Ironhide.
- Arcee.
- Stinger.
- Soundswipe.
- Wheeljack.
- Twin 1.
- Twin 2.

Decepticons:

- Megatron.
- Starscream.
- Soundwave.
- Jetfire.
- Ravage.
- Laserbeak.
- Barricade.
- Thundercracker.
- Frenzy.
- Devastator.

Miscellaneous:

- The 13 Transformers.
- The Fallen.
- Unicron.

I think that's it.

So has Springer been confirmed or denied yet? I know there is a toy but that doesn't mean anything. As my favorite autobot, i was kinda hopin to see him in there.

I don't think we'll see the Pretenders. My guess is that that's part of Bay's misinformation campaing.

It's hard to tell with Bay. I hope the Megatron news is false.

It's obviously false. My guess is that he invented that because the new design leaked.

- Optimus Prime.
- Bumblebee.
- Ratchet.
- Ironhide.
- Wheeljack.
- Ultra Magnus
- Hotrod
- Mirage
- Prowl
- Huffer
- Cliffjumper
- Kup

And GRIMLOCK!!! Oh my God that would be great!

No dinosaur transformers could be misinformation.

If Grimlock were in the movie, it would be entirely in greenscreen cgi anyways since there are obviously no life size robots you could use. He probably wont be in, but nothing we've seen from set pics says otherwise. Only Bay and Orci have said anything and they could very well be blowing smoke up our a$$es as they said they would...

It's hard to tell with Bay. I hope the Megatron news is false.

Maybe is true, but Megatron's body could appear in the end to be transformed into Galvatron by Unicron, cliffhanger ending to be continued in the third one.

this is madness even trying to count, there is no way going to be 40 recognisable robots.

I'd easily replace 20 transformers for Grimlock. I'm transforming to an eight-year old anyway when watching this, so a giant ****ing dinosaur-robot walking around makes perfect sense :D

The Autobot Hound, who transforms into a military Jeep Wrangler, will be featured in this film on special request from the United States Military. They noted that in the first film most of the military vehicles were used for the evil Decepticons, so now they asked that some of them be good guys.

FROM IMDB!!!

*Egyptian hieroglyphics, turn out to be depictions of Transformers who visited Earth before the pyramids were built.

Am I the only one who thought of Beast Wars when reading this, seeing as how many Egyptian gods were animal-like?

The Autobot Hound, who transforms into a military Jeep Wrangler, will be featured in this film on special request from the United States Military. They noted that in the first film most of the military vehicles were used for the evil Decepticons, so now they asked that some of them be good guys.

FROM IMDB!!!

IMDB is a terrible source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"