Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Ratchet
Arcee
Hot Rod
Wheeljack
Megatron (fighting alongside the Autobots to defeat the Fallen)
Jazz
The Twins (unknown autobots, alternate mode is ice cream truck)

Decepticons:
Starscream
Barricade
Soundwave
Jetfire
Shockwave
The Fallen
Rumble
Ravage
Laserbeak
Constructicon?

This is what I hope to see in TF2, based on confirmed information.

Autobots
Optimus Prime
Bumble Bee
Iron Hide
Ratchet
Jazz?
Wheeljack
Prowl
Hound
Bluestreak
Grimlock

Decepticons
Megatron?
Starscream
Soundwave + Minions
Shockwave
Barracade
Scorpinok
Constructicons (5 count as one)
Astrotrain
Thundercracker
Skywarp

Why doesnt anyone mention Blurr?

Does he have no chance of being in the movie?

Same reason why so many others have not been listed by people, he's not as popular as other bots. Problem here is this is a popularity contest, and because there are so many characters to choose from many will be neglected.

Same reason why so many others have not been listed by people, he's not as popular as other bots. Problem here is this is a popularity contest, and because there are so many characters to choose from many will be neglected.

I know its a shame, but it also why i'm surprised we havent heard anything about Ultra Magnus and Shockwave, both are pretty popular, but yet dont look like they have made it into this movie.

what if the decepticons split into factions still and megatron had the combiner team of bruticus and starscream had devastator and they both joined forces to take on the fallen

devastator wouldn't be in any other movie seeing as how the green tank decepticon in the first movie was named devastator

they said that they were going to fix that really his name is brawl

in the reign of starscream comic which is after the movie hes called brawl and i remember bay saying that in the next movie they will have a explanation

With all these autobot cars being seen, it looks like the first movie where the autobots will be undersized as compared to the decepticons, except for maybe Jetfire if he is/becomes an autobot.

i think they're gonna have more decepticons than autobots. like the 1st 1

what if the decepticons split into factions still and megatron had the combiner team of bruticus and starscream had devastator and they both joined forces to take on the fallen

In the old cartoon it's the other way around. Megatron does something to Starscream and kicks him out or banishes him, Starscream is on a island with a bunch of old WW2 vehicles and he brings them to life to from Bruticus to take on Megatron and Devastator

In the old cartoon it's the other way around. Megatron does something to Starscream and kicks him out or banishes him, Starscream is on a island with a bunch of old WW2 vehicles and he brings them to life to from Bruticus to take on Megatron and Devastator

i remember watching that just a few months ago. (i rented it on vhs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"