2006 Nfl Draft

Tangled Web said:
Actually it'll be funny if that happens because he'll be hated here. If he ends up getting 'SC the death penalty I see Trojan fans blaming Bush instead of Carroll.
Plus, LA sports stars can do no right. Look at Kobe.

I don't care if LA people hate bush, bad fans 'll be bad fans. I'll just enjoy you being forced to hate the Saints forever becuase Bush is on the team. Cause it's creepily funny.

punishermax said:
If Leinart goes to the Jets, that means the Packers could get Debrickashaw (sp?) Ferguson. Hmmmmm........

They already have two great tackles, what are you talkign about?

Darren Daring said:
I don't care if LA people hate bush, bad fans 'll be bad fans. I'll just enjoy you being forced to hate the Saints forever becuase Bush is on the team. Cause it's creepily funny.
Eh. I don't know if Bush will last.

A team in the Coliseum would actually hurt 'SC because it'd reduce stadium size.

Jets fans actually cheering the pick??

The look on his face was priceless. He looked like he was going to cry.

Goddamn Jets.

Pass protection isn't worth too much when your QB is ****.

They need to build for the future. They should sign Maddox as a QB.

Could Lienart end up with Oakland?

Obviously all the mock drafts mean SH**

Tangled Web said:
Eh. I don't know if Bush will last.

A team in the Coliseum would actually hurt 'SC because it'd reduce stadium size.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT USC. Exclamation point.

thehippie said:
he'll only fall to number 10, not near as far as rodgers did
Looks like you were right. Nice offense there in Arizona if they upgrade the line.

Is the hype server busted right now?

Mee said:
Could Lienart end up with Oakland?

GB and SF aren't going to take him and Oakland wanted Young. Who knows at this point.

The Pack have Favre and Rogers, the 49ers have Smith, the Raiders have Collins and Brooks.

Leinart's eyes were all glazed. Either he was hanging out with Lendale White, or he's crying.

"Whatever I still think we're the better football team."

Real classy guy. He also wore a "**** the BCS shirt" on tv.

All I know is Leinart looks pissed. :D

Oakland? I don't know if he's the answer there. He could slide further.

You know, ESPN had some reports saying that Leinart might drop as low as 13. I didn't pay it much mind, but now...

Mee said:
The Pack have Favre and Rogers, the 49ers have Smith, the Raiders have Collins and Brooks.

Oakland cut Collins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"