2007 NCAA Football - Bowl-mania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 NCAA Bowl Pool - FINAL STANDINGS

2008 BCS Title Game: LSU wins 38-24
NOTE: POINTS ARE DOUBLED!
4 points awarded to: Badger, Byrd Man, Fran, rdh007, StorminNorman, Superman79
Closest score differential: Fran picked 42-28, 8 points off actual. Closest differential. 4 points awarded.
4 points to MVP correct: Matt Flynn - Badger, Fran, StorminNorman
12 points to: Fran
8 points to: Badger, StorminNorman

34 points to: Fran - 1st place
32 points to: StorminNorman - 2nd place
30 points to: Badger - 3rd place
24 points to: Superman79
23 points to: Byrd Man, rdh007
19 points to: Arc-Light
17 points to: NewYorkSpider

This year's 2007 NCAA Bowl Pool winner is...
FRAN!!!!!

Thanks for playing, everyone. Hope you all can make it next year :up:

Hey, they aren't rigged.

If they were, why would it come down to the BCS title game? :huh:

Congrats to LSU, you played a great game, as a Buckeye fan I'm disappointed we didn't win, but we played well and made some mistakes, one thing to take away from our loss is that this was a rebuilding year for Ohio State, we weren't even supposed to come in third place in the Big Ten, we won the conference and played a good game in the title game.
until next year, Go Bucks!

I know this is a bit off topic but does anyone see Mizzou in the top 5 next year pre ranked I sure as hell do but does anyone else?

Congrats to LSU, you played a great game, as a Buckeye fan I'm disappointed we didn't win, but we played well and made some mistakes, one thing to take away from our loss is that this was a rebuilding year for Ohio State, we weren't even supposed to come in third place in the Big Ten, we won the conference and played a good game in the title game.
until next year, Go Bucks!

A lot of mistakes, uncharacteristic from a team playing under as good as coach as Jim Tressel. LSU is a solid team and played well last night but the Buckeyes certainly helped them any good with some very bad plays, including penalties and turnovers.

They won the Big 10 because it was a down year for the conference period. Michigan started a disastrous 0-2 and even though they didn't have a Big 10 loss until late in the season they weren't as good a team as they should have been. Penn State certainly wasn't. Wisconsin underachieved a little also. The Buckeyes lucked out and won a weak Big 10 this year. It's never truly a rebuilding year at Ohio State!

Very true, there were many personal fouls against OSU last night more than I've ever seen for this team under Tressel.
As for the Big Ten, its still a power conference, as for Ohio State rebuilding, we here in Columbus didn't think we would win the conference, we were picked third behind Michigan and Illinois by the Big Ten coachs and media, we lost a Heisman tropy winning QB, 2 first round wide-outs and several defensive players, to us this was a down year, we hoped for the Outback bowl,not the BCS title game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"