2012/2013 NBA thread: My Team is Better Than Your Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight should consider shooting his free throws underhanded. Who cares if you look silly, as long as that s**t goes in.

He could just shoot it off the glass, it's legal as far as I know.

He'd probably be better sorted if he took a step back from the stripe and just walked into the feed-pass from the ref and took it like a jumper. Biggest thing is that it's in his head, all of this stupid crap from shot doctors these days trying to simplify the technique - it's muscle memory and mentality. You get better by shooting a **** load of them, and the reason why he's declined is because he's completely f***ed his own head up over them.

Clippers will have the best record in the NBA by the end of the night

Docker, oh Docker, where art thou? Kobe and those "gunning" ways dug in that ass tonight didn't they?

Docker, oh Docker, where art thou? Kobe and those "gunning" ways dug in that ass tonight didn't they?

The Knicks probably lost on purpose so amare can be a starter when he comes back.....

In all seriousness, it's amazing how much of an impact Nash being back has had. They finally have some passion in their game.

Just what we need... a whole new generation of Georgetown travellers...
That Ewing 4-step saunter through the lane is legendary.

Great game. Proving why they're still the team to beat. :cwink:

I don't know what you are talking about. :o

Clippers won 14 in a row, best team in the NBA

-14 wins in a row
- explosive offensively and defensively
- MVP player in Cp3(best pg)
- best dynamic, versatile bench in the league
- athletic front court in the league
- Griffin exciting young player improved offensively and defensively
- Grant hill and chauncey billups not even a factor yet
- what's scary still improving

Clips are a juggernaut on both sides of the floor. 4th in offensive efficiency and 3rd in defensive efficiency. Playing the best ball in the league so far.

Magic Johnson: "I thought I would never, ever see Showtime again. And I was the architect of Showtime. The #Clippers? That's showtime."

The OKC and Miami game just goes to show that Melo is a better scorer than Durant. Durant is good but he's basically a jump shooter. And his defense is equal if not worse than Melo's. There. I said it.

The OKC and Miami game just goes to show that Melo is a better scorer than Durant. Durant is good but he's basically a jump shooter. And his defense is equal if not worse than Melo's. There. I said it.

I don't know about that.

Durant is the far superior scorer. Miami was able to contain him in the first half but he shredded the Heat's D in the second, and the D was outstanding last night.

Dwight knocking people in the face, Metta with another bizarre showing (after he was so good the past few games too), not to mention Meeks (my god) pretty much killed any chance of a comeback in the fourth. Without Dwight, the defense is beyond horrid.

And yeah, the only reason "he" got to 40 pts was because he was fouled on 3 point attempts twice in the fourth. When he only had like 28 pts, the team was still down by double digits, so please with the nonsense...

I don't know about that.

Durant is the far superior scorer. Miami was able to contain him in the first half but he shredded the Heat's D in the second, and the D was outstanding last night.
Durant is a far superior scorer than Melo!??!?! Not calling you sheeple but this is what happens when people let the media speak for them. Melo has more weapons than Durant who seems to rely way to much on his jumper. For a guy who's almost 7 feet tall, he rarely post up. Melo does it all on offense. And as far as defense, it is not as one sided as people would have you to believe. Put their stats side by side and see for yourself.

Dwight knocking people in the face, Metta with another bizarre showing (after he was so good the past few games too), not to mention Meeks (my god) pretty much killed any chance of a comeback in the fourth. Without Dwight, the defense is beyond horrid.

And yeah, the only reason "he" got to 40 pts was because he was fouled on 3 point attempts twice in the fourth. When he only had like 28 pts, the team was still down by double digits, so please with the nonsense...
Noone said anything about "that guy" but I will say It's becoming more and more obvious that Dwight hates playing with that ballhog. This is the same thing Bynum would do. When you get on his team, you become only a glorified rebounder.

Wasn't that obvious when the Lakers were whipping that ass on Christmas huh? Lol...

By the way, once again, can you explain how you call him a ballhog but him and Carmelo average almost the same shot attempts & points? It's courageous when Carmelo is shooting ain't?

Last edited:
Durant is a far superior scorer than Melo!??!?! Not calling you sheeple but this is what happens when people let the media speak for them. Melo has more weapons than Durant who seems to rely way to much on his jumper. For a guy who's almost 7 feet tall, he rarely post up. Melo does it all on offense. And as far as defense, it is not as one sided as people would have you to believe. Put their stats side by side and see for yourself.

:lmao:

I don't let anyone speak for me. I let the play on court speak for itself. Durant has held the scoring title multiple times, and for good reason. While he's not a dominate post-up player yet [Kevin has most certainly had his moments this season thanks to LeBron], his jump shot is amongst the best in the NBA. Melo is a good scorer, but I'd take Durant over him every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"