2013 CBM Film Super Villain Rumble

I'll go with Zod on this one but that ain't saying much. Been a **** year for villains.

Zod pretty easily

Sucks that Malekith wasn't anything more

Zod vs. Malekith would be awesomely badass. Not to mention they both have advanced tech, cool armies, massive motherships, deadly lieutenants in Faora and Kurse, are incredibly powerful, come from destroyed/desolated worlds, can breathe in space, etc. So many similarities between them that would make a battle insane.

Zod vs. Malekith would be awesomely badass. Not to mention they both have advanced tech, cool armies, massive motherships, deadly lieutenants in Faora and Kurse, are incredibly powerful, come from destroyed/desolated worlds, can breathe in space, etc. So many similarities between them that would make a battle insane.

Dude tell me about it!

General Zod wins this hands down. He was actually developed as a character and had fleshed out and understandable motivations. He also had complexity that the others simply did not. There were even times where I almost sympathized with him. Despite all this, he was still a serious threat who needed to be stopped. That is the hallmark of a good villain. The other's were quite weak. Malekith was the most disappointing because he look and sounded so awesome in the pre-release materials, but he sadly wasn't in the actual movie.

General Zod wins this hands down. He was actually developed as a character and had fleshed out and understandable motivations. He also had complexity that the others simply did not. There were even times where I almost sympathized with him. Despite all this, he was still a serious threat who needed to be stopped. That is the hallmark of a good villain. The other's were quite weak. Malekith was the most disappointing because he look and sounded so awesome in the pre-release materials, but he sadly wasn't in the actual movie.

Dude, this is not that kind of thread. It's who would win in a battle, not who the better villain was.

Zod wins because he can fly. The majority of his battle with Superman was in the air. All he has to do is to get them in the air and he's done.

Zod easily. No one is even going to remember the other ones in a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"