2014 NFL thread: Down and Dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
A new football season rapidly approaches.

Discuss the 2014/2015 season here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us once again be divided.

Go Giants!

Yeah, GO GIANTS!

Even thought the game means nothing....:dry:

I've missed watching them. :up:

Hopefully the Rams can compete in the NFC West this year. We need a playoff appearance in the worst way.

Panthers! :up:

I'm really interested in our 2014 class.

Benjamin didn't drop a single pass in OTAs and camp, and has been harassing our DBs and LBs with his size and strength. If he plays like that on Sundays, he'll be our version of Larry Fitzgerald.

Ealy has been a disappointment (who knew after drafting Benjamin). He's been unable to handle our Tackles' and Guards' strength. He'll need to bulk up. I'm not expecting anything from him this season.

Turner is mature beyond his years according to Rivera and Gettleman. Which is great news because we need a starting RG after Wharton retired. The guy is a mauler in the run game.

Benwikere (our WTF pick) has been playing absolutely lights out. He should easily win our Nickel starting job. He's a freaking ballhawk AND he can return punts. Keep an eye on this kid.

Got tickets to the Niners/Chargers preseason game. Can't wait to see the new stadium. I'm more excited for that honestly than finally seeing some action.

It's back!

[YT]_pT5kLrhOCM[/YT]

And coming soon, I believe next week....

[YT]MbU4fPYRvcY[/YT]

and

[YT]jx69XXobpN8[/YT]

Hopefully the Rams can compete in the NFC West this year. We need a playoff appearance in the worst way.

Yeah I'm a Saint Louis fan too, crazy to think they have been here almost 20 years.

We need a playoff spot and if not that, a 10 win record, I can't stand single digit win columns anymore. Oh and just as a heads up I'm a Pats fan too, don't hate me.

hdDRX1f.gif

I've been dying to see Cam catch another 20-30 yard touchdown. We might finally see it in the NFL if Benjamin takes some snaps at QB.

Go Browns!

Your 2014/2015 AFC North Champs!

I'm really interested in our 2014 class.

Benjamin didn't drop a single pass in OTAs and camp, and has been harassing our DBs and LBs with his size and strength. If he plays like that on Sundays, he'll be our version of Larry Fitzgerald.

Benjamin looks like he's going to be a star. He's got a great WR coach in Ricky Proehl and veterans like Avant and Cotchery to watch. But hearing that he hasn't dropped a pass in great news to hear for us Panther fans.

Ealy has been a disappointment (who knew after drafting Benjamin). He's been unable to handle our Tackles' and Guards' strength. He'll need to bulk up. I'm not expecting anything from him this season.

I'm not expecting much from Ealy as well, but I'm going to remain optimistic about him because of how good the defense is. I think getting into the flow of the game, as well as Kuechly's motivation might spark his athleticism.

Turner is mature beyond his years according to Rivera and Gettleman. Which is great news because we need a starting RG after Wharton retired. The guy is a mauler in the run game.

I think what's going to help Turner is playing in the SEC. He's gone up against some NFL caliber players. I think this could go 50/50. He's either gonna be great or he's gonna suck.

Benwikere (our WTF pick) has been playing absolutely lights out. He should easily win our Nickel starting job. He's a freaking ballhawk AND he can return punts. Keep an eye on this kid.

I'm gonna wait and see how Benwikere does in preseason before I judge him. He's looking pretty solid at the moment.

I forgot they moved the extra point back.

How much did they move it back? I forgot all about that as well. I have the game on but wasn't paying attention.

20 yard line, it's for pre season but I thought since they were testing it, it'd be something that would be probably be implemented.

Benjamin looks like he's going to be a star. He's got a great WR coach in Ricky Proehl and veterans like Avant and Cotchery to watch. But hearing that he hasn't dropped a pass in great news to hear for us Panther fans.

I was quite frustrated with this pick when it was announced but our GM knew what he was doing. The rumors about his work ethic have been just that... rumors, and his lack of speed is misguided. Benjamin is not agile and he's slow off the line but once he's 5-10 yards down the field he's deceptively fast for a 240 lb guy and he can truck DBs with ease. I'm loving this pick more and more.

I'm not expecting much from Ealy as well, but I'm going to remain optimistic about him because of how good the defense is. I think getting into the flow of the game, as well as Kuechly's motivation might spark his athleticism.

I guess I'm just spoiled from our recent defensive draft picks (Star, Short, Kuechly, White, Lester, Klein, etc). I was expecting Ealy to contribute right away like the rest but I suppose Johnson and Hardy didn't get 6-10 sacks in their rookie campaigns either.

Ealy is blessed though. He's surrounded by a plethora of defensive talent and coaching. Washington, Rivera, McDermott, Hardy, Johnson, Kuechly and Davis will mold him into a beast (hopefully).

I think what's going to help Turner is playing in the SEC. He's gone up against some NFL caliber players. I think this could go 50/50. He's either gonna be great or he's gonna suck.

I love his upside. We got him at 20 years old. Had he decided to stay another year at LSU, he would've gone in the first round. Turner has such a nasty streak.

I'm gonna wait and see how Benwikere does in preseason before I judge him. He's looking pretty solid at the moment.

I'm quietly optimistic about him but he's been everywhere in the secondary making plays in camp.

Yeah I'm a Saint Louis fan too, crazy to think they have been here almost 20 years.

We need a playoff spot and if not that, a 10 win record, I can't stand single digit win columns anymore. Oh and just as a heads up I'm a Pats fan too, don't hate me.

what.gif

Missed the part where I said I was born in mass. Hahah

YOU-RE-DEAD-TO-ME-asdf-movie-30180010-476-282.jpg

I'm just messing with you. I'm still bitter about SB 36 and the Pat's "alleged" cheating.

Don't take it personally, I'm still bitter about the 1985 World Series and Don Denkinger's missed call in Game 6. I've become the stereotypical cranky old man.

YOU-RE-DEAD-TO-ME-asdf-movie-30180010-476-282.jpg

I'm just messing with you. I'm still bitter about SB 36 and the Pat's "alleged" cheating.

Don't take it personally, I'm still bitter about the 1985 World Series and Don Denkinger's missed call in Game 6. I've become the stereotypical cranky old man.

I'm of the mind that the Pats just were doing what other teams did and just got caught.

I don't understand. Why not just stay the fan of the place you're from?

"I'm moving to Florida. I guess I'm going to have to switch allegiances." :huh:

I can a repeat SB Champs since 2005. Hawks going to blow it away. Their roster is basically intact, save a few spots, along with upgrades, but we all know how their system works. Next man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"