2018 NFL Thread: Marrying Your Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the draft will be more on the defensive side. Quinen William is a lot of people's pick on mock drafts for the Raiders. Greedy Williams too. We shall see what Gruden & Co. do.

Gruden also believes in the tooth fairy.

I remember watching the Senior Bowl and Gruden was slapping Raiders stickers on the helmets of all the players who he thought played well.

Shaking my head a bit about the Raiders not resigning Jared Cook after the year he had last year. Oh well. I've liked what they have done through free agency for the most part.

Meh, Cook is too inconsistent and most of his yards came against defenses who were the worst in the league at going up against TE's

So with Kyler Murray presumably going #1 overall to Arizona, who wins the Dwayne Haskins sweepstakes?

Cant be too shocked he has hinted at this for the past couple of seasons. One of the greatest to play in any position in football and it should be an easy decision for the voters when his name comes up for the HOF.

With all the hits he takes and his interests outside of football, can't say I'm surprised he retired. Brady will no longer have him as his security blanket so have to think the Patriots draft a TE and/or change how often their offense uses that position. They need a lot of help at WR so I could see them going after a couple of those in the draft.

he wants to get into Hollywood right?

Fortunately for the Pats this is a very deep TE class.

#ThankYouGronk

giphy.gif

Looks like New England will need another DC with Schiano resigning:

hopefully the Giants draft the QB of the future

I'm a Jets fan. I've never bought a football uniform in my life but do have a Jets jacket given to me as gift. I just want them to keep improving the team. Whatever they wear. Have a good draft. Add a pass rusher and help on the offensive line.

Honestly I would love it if my Raiders traded two of their 3 first round picks and move up to number 1 to get Murray.

Honestly I would love it if my Raiders traded two of their 3 first round picks and move up to number 1 to get Murray.

Man, I'm not completely sold on Murray. I think Carr is going to be the QB for this season, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if they draft one too. It seems they plan to move forward with Carr, as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"