2018 NFL Thread: Marrying Your Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browns are just one competent coach from making a playoff run, I mean they have all the players, they just need to get rid of Hue Jackson and Greg Williams.

who is going to throw more TD's to the Jets, Stafford or Darnold?

I think Stafford's got another pick 6 in him.

The Browns are just one competent coach from making a playoff run, I mean they have all the players, they just need to get rid of Hue Jackson and Greg Williams.

I have seen this movie before. It ends with them having a 7-9 season at some point (I don't think they're a 7 win team this year that said), experts start proclaiming them the heirs to the division, and they promptly go like 5-11 and everyone leaves. That is how it always goes for them. That is how it will always go for them. Browns fans I strongly feel deserve a good team, but the Browns themselves deserve exactly what they are. The team is worst run team in professional sports.

good to see another Belechick crony fail on there own why do people even hire his assistants knowing he OVERSEES EVERYTHING

Gruden interview was disgusting saying Mack didn't want to be there when he couldn't even sit down with the man glad he got embarrassed last night

So how do you guys think Jason Witten did on his debut?

he did ok needs a little more personality but that will come with experience Aikman was the same way now he is my favorite guy calling games right now and I HATED THEM i'm a giants fan all things considered lol

giphy.gif

Not a fan tbh, he came off as being awkward and stiff, really wish they went with Greg Olsen at least he sounded like a natural when he did commentary during the combine.

I disagree...i think for now, those two are exactly what is needed right now. Not saying, they will lead the Browns to the promise land, within the next few years...just saying:

Williams is needed to toughen them up. Both the AFC & NFC North Division are the Black & Blue Division...Browns has gotta stop being the doormat to the rest of the division & make a statement, we are here & make damn sure they(opponents) "Remember the Browns." Williams coaching style, whether you like it or not, will change how rhe Browns toughness is perceived.

Hue is a no non-sense players coach...which is what the need. He has an uniquely ability to bond, talk, joke, & mess around with the players, while being motivating and instructive, w/o going over the top...like a Pete Carroll; but, not as good. The Browns need that sortof direction right now; and, i think it starting to come to some fruition...after a 1-31-1 start.

The Browns don't need to cycle through yet another coaching change...they need some stability; so, take their lumps & be patient a little while longer. Detroit would have done themselves a favor, had they exercise a little more patience.

so it's official: i'm going to the Ravens/Panthers game Oct 28th. This is my 3rd game ever, and will be my 3rd stadium as well. One of my quasi-bucket lists is to go to a game or visit all the NFL stadiums

so yay!

So I played the Madden Story: Longshot Homecoming for Madden 2K19 and the Devin Wade storyline is weird.

I’m a Falcons fan now living in Texas, so I’m not gonna see much of my team. But after seeing the Packers last week, I’m gonna watch any game of theirs that I can.

So who is this QB in Tampa disguised as Ryan Fitzpatrick?

I swear I was sitting in my living room watching Redzone, and called the Browns scoring a TD and then missing the extra point when the Saints scored their 2pt conversion. :lmao:

The Vikings kicker missed again. :lmao:

Two weeks in a row Clay screwed Rodgers and his teammates with a late roughing the passer call.

Is there going to be a tie game every week?

Yeah, he’s gotta chill. That interception might have won the game.
It almost certainly would have won the game. I don't even think the Vikings had enough timeouts to get the ball back at that point.

I really want the Browns to just not exist anymore. It's comical how much they embarrass the city of Cleveland. Just nuke the franchise or move therm please.

The Vikings kicker missed again. :lmao:

Two weeks in a row Clay screwed Rodgers and his teammates with a late roughing the passer call.

I agree about the Bears game but not today. Is he suppose to freeze before making contact?

The NFL needs to fix their overtime rule.

Why? Making the players play more risks injury.

Unless they do it the way it's done in the CFL. A set of downs from the opponents 35 yard line. If team A scores a FG, then team B can win with a TD. If tied after each team plays one set of downs, they do a second set (and that's it)
Ties still occur, but not as often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"