Transformers 20th Anni Prime on sale at Wal-Mart

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
I FINALLY picked this masterpiece up at Wal-Mart on sale for...get this, 25 bucks! That's a steal for such an amazing figure.

Run, do not walk to your local WM, they're selling out fast here in PA.

Just wanted to give the heads up to those who have yet to get him, or those who want another one MOC.

The Wal-Marts in my area barely stock anything. :(

Without a doubt, my favorite Transformer. Probably followed by Classics Jetfire.

im not saying your wierd or anything but how old are you guys anyway. im 13 and i want to save my money on stuff like guitar hero and that kind of stuff and i dont want to be the nerd buying toys. i really hope they still have transformers when im an adult

i am an adult, and i collect the occasional transformer figure if it looks cool to me. I still have a few of the G1 figures I had when i was a kid like 1984 issue of Optimus Prime and 1986 issue of Ultra Magnus (rare rubber tires on trailer version ;) ). I also have a few of the Alternators figures, and I have 20th anniversary Prime (2004 version). And I got 2008 version of movie bumblebee and i am waiting for my Ultimate Bumblebee to come in the mail from eBay.

cool.i think the last transformers i got were some energon ones i never played with because when i got them for my birthday i was kind of out of transformers

im not saying your wierd or anything but how old are you guys anyway. im 13 and i want to save my money on stuff like guitar hero and that kind of stuff and i dont want to be the nerd buying toys. i really hope they still have transformers when im an adult

Your buying games, right now Guitar Hero is a fad....sooner or later it will go the way of Duck Hunt. Gamers (which I am) are just as geeky as collectors.

im 13 and i want to save my money on stuff like guitar hero and that kind of stuff and i dont want to be the nerd buying toys. i really hope they still have transformers when im an adult
Don't worry, this is a phase you'll grow out of.

-Vaportrail

theres a BUNCH of them here.

they are in the clearance aisle...I would buy it if it wasnt 69.00 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"