25 Events That [Mis] Shaped Black America

automatically assuming someone didnt get a fair trial simply because they are black is a pretty ignorant mindset, and racist in its own right. its a ridiculous charge that you cant fairly sling around unless you have something to back it up (which, is impossible for you to do).

Racism is an institution in America. You can pretend it's not if you want to but that would be a "pretty ignorant mindset" :whatever:.

Did I say every trial was unfair? No.

why is BET saying the civil war misshaped blacks? didnt it sort of...i dunno...result in them being freed?

The civil war wasn't intended to free blacks. Lincoln only demanded the border slaves be freed as an act of military strategy. The abolitionists were the ones who got Lincoln off his ass to sign the Emancipation. Either way your right about BET not showing black positive achievements. When I think about it, it really pisses me off when I tell the exploits of black inventors and expatriates to shocked eyes that believe all we do is play basketball and argue.

When I think about it, it really pisses me off when I tell the exploits of black inventors and expatriates to shocked eyes that believe all we do is play basketball and argue.

Anybody who believes that is an idiot, anyway.

Sadly Ive grown up with alot of idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"