First Avenger 2D, 3D, or digital 3D?

Good question. With a movie like Cap, I think I'll stick with the 2D. Not sure how the 3D conversion went.

I had it for 3D at midnight because no other showings were available, but now I exchanged my ticket for a 2D showing at 6:20 pm tomorrow!

Not a fan of 3D at all.

I had no choice but to see it in digital 3D at the free advance screening I went to, but I would have preferred 2D, and I recommend saving money and going to 2D.

The post-conversion 3D in this movie doesn't add that much to the film (aside from a couple shield-throwing scenes and gun barrels in your face). Plus, the 3D glasses once again darken the scenes too much. I found myself lifting the glasses up from time to time to see the image look brighter.

i saw it in 3d.... i will say this.. the conversion was perfect.

but the 3d was completely useless and really destroyed the brightness and colors this movie had

watch it in 2d if you can... funny enough i had tried to buy 2d and they were sold out...3d was empty lol

conversion was perfect
3d was completely useless and really destroyed the brightness and colors this movie had

Sure sounds perfect...
2D all the way!

I had a choice and since I knew I was seeing it again, I opted for the 3d just for a test run. I thought the 3d worked well in some points, but as said, it dims the screen too much and halfway through the film I stopped even noticing it in 3d.

Saw it in 2D. I won't see movies in 3D unless if they were filmed for 3D. Post constructed 3D movies make everything not popping out at you look blurry. I'd save your money and see it in 2D.

I saw it in 2D. Most my friends get massive headaches from watching 3D, so we all kind of just avoid the 3D stuff.

the worst converted 3d movie ever imo...was totally unecessary for this movie...the 3d was so bad for it that i even forgot i had my glasses on watching a 3d movie cuz its not 3d at all!

I liked it better Than Thor actually.

Saw it first in 2D then I saw it again in 3D..

The 3D was a little disappointing, but the 3D itself, but the screen at the theater I went to was very dirty and grimy and it became quite distracting....

Saw it in regular 2D, like others have said, the 3D just looks too dark and not even worth it I want to see a clear picture not all blurry.

I'm glad everyone is showing 2D some love

:')

As with ANY other movie, skipping 3-D is just common sense to me. I've never seen it make a movie better and I doubt I ever will.

It's fake 3D so I saw it in 2D. The "3D" in Thor was a ripoff and the only reason I got stuck watching it that way is because Marvel and Paramount made the choice to not distribute enough 2D copies of the movie to keep ticket prices high. If there was no 2D option for Captain America on the day I wanted to see it, I would have postponed my plans until I could see it without getting ripped off to pay for crappy glasses that do nothing except make the movie look darker and blurrier.

2D. I will be really glad when film makers get the "3D trend" out of their systems............

Saw it in both, actually preferred the 3D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"