• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted on the "I love Raimi SM" thread but Spider-Fan had banned him from there before but he insisted anyway.

His days here are numbered.

When you're on probation, how long do you have to wait before you can post again?

I just saw below his username and it says "a few days."

Just wanted to be sure :)

I saw something in the Unpopular Movie Opinions thread and now I'm crying. :csad:

I just realized the majority of the Spidey films really aren't that great. One of them actually is great, and another one's very good. But the majority has just been pretty good-to-medicore ones.

Sounds weird when you say it, but it's kinda true.

Eh, I guess you're right.

Personally, I think there's 1 great, 3 good, 1 mediocre.

I see.

For me it goes:

Spider-Man 2: Not only a great Spidey movie, but also a genuinely great film.

The Amazing Spider-Man: Not perfect, maybe a little boring at times. Still, when it shines it sure as hell shines.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Aesthetically gorgeous both in terms of visuals and audio with strong performances, but lacks actual focus and motivation behind 70% of what's going on.

Spider-Man: Has some real heart to it, but never not as great as I remember it. It isn't exactly riddled with problems, but instead just doesn't hit the same highs as the other movies. I still applaud it for being quite the landmark for cinema.

Spider-Man 3: Not as bad as people say, though in context of it being the sequel to SM2; God damn horrific.

I see.

For me it goes:

Spider-Man 2: Not only a great Spidey movie, but also a genuinely great film.

The Amazing Spider-Man: Not perfect, maybe a little boring at times. Still, when it shines it sure as hell shines.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Aesthetically gorgeous both in terms of visuals and audio with strong performances, but lacks actual focus and motivation behind 70% of what's going on.

Spider-Man 3: Not as bad as people say, though in context of it being the sequel to SM2; God damn horrific.

I agree with most of what you just said! :highfive:

Yep! I adore the movie. However, I will admit that nostalgia is a big factor. :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"