• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to any games tomorrow other than the Pats/Bears?

World Series if that counts. :oldrazz:

Aside from the Pats game, nothing else stands out that much except for maybe the Pitt/Indy game. On another note, I might be slightly interested in the London game because I've never watched football at 9:30 in the morning.

EDIT: S***, how'd I forget about the Eagles/Cards game? That should be really good.

Last edited:
TWS was perfection. It is one of my favorite cbms ever. I now really like Captain America. If you woulda asked me a year ago who my favorite avengers were, I woulda said Thor and HAwkeye, and now I really love Captain America. I don't even think I'll be able to name a favorite when they add Ant Man.

That's pretty much the same thing I went through, as I'm sure many people did. I've always been interested in Captain America, but I went into the movie with low expectations. I was blown away, man. Now he's certainly my favorite Avenger and I plan on getting a couple of his action figures to add to my collection.

His motorcycle in the trailer :up:

World Series if that counts. :oldrazz:

Aside from the Pats game, nothing else stands out that much except for maybe the Pitt/Indy game. On another note, I might be slightly interested in the London game because I've never watched football at 9:30 in the morning.

I'm sure tomorrow a lot of people will be watching the World Series, actually. I was curious to hear your thoughts because there aren't too many games that stand out.

I would wake up early on a Sunday for football if the matchup was better, but I'm not too interested in Detroit and Atlanta.

Sports are a disease. A cancer of this planet.

What is sport?

RWBjZfbl.png

Been watching the World Series and I'm pulling for the Royals. Whenever I have no vested interest in two teams that are playing, I usually go for the underdog.

I love whenever sports gets mentioned on the Hype, posters start to freak out

I guess comic nerds hate sports nerds??

I'm an equal opportunity nerd, myself.

I don't freak out, I just don't care.
Just cause I don't like sports doesn't mean I'm gonna ruin it for anyone else. I just ignore it and either wait for the conversation to change or whatever.

If you guys start talking about sports, I'll just make a sarcastic remark (what is sports?) and leave. :oldrazz:

Sports are pain. Thats what they are

You mean sports are life lol. I couldn't live without sports. Take away sports and I would be bored all the time. I love to play sports and like 90% of the time I am watching TV I am watching sports. I like to play sports video games to. My sports IQ is like 200 but when it comes to like ever thing outside of sports be it polictis, music, ect I know like nothing lol. The reason I love sports so much I with has much has I watch it I still see things that shock me no matter if it is a team coming back form a big defasite or a crazy play or bad call ect. I live breath and eat sports. I would give up everything spider man related in a heart beat before I give up sports. There are not many shows I like on TV. To me TV out side of sports is just bad comedys that are not funny has 90's and 80's sitcoms are great but todays suck and to many reality shows and sops and bad cartoons. The only shows I have on that are not old on sleepy hollow and the flash. Ever thing else I watch is old shows like full house or sports.

I hate winter time and fail and the only thing that keeps me form going crazy in the fail is football and winter basketball and hockey. If I could get hot summer like weather but have NBA, NFL, NHL going on at the same time I would be in preaidise lol

No offense but i can't tell if you are purposely misspelling that much or not.

Do you know what's worse? It's the fact that they talk about football.

THIS is the real football.

images

I'm a cross between a sports geek and a comic geek.

I don't know if there's a category for my kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"