3 College kids Killed Execution Style Behind School

Not just NJ but the entire US. My friend had a field trip waste management plant in his environmental science class. They went through Camden to get there and he thought he was going to die.

Camden is a goddamn deathtrap, I don't go near it. It and St. Louis are literally the most dangerous cities in the country. One has the most actual murders, and the other has the most dangerous crime. I forgot which is which, but even so the other is #2 in the category.

Cities in Jersey in general are horrible. There's no real reason to for anyone to go to them for shopping or tourism or culture or sports or anything that people from the suburbs or out of state would come for, they don't have any of it and either Philly or NYC is within 2 hours of you anywhere in the state. Hell, that many people don't even commute there. So the state never tries to keep them safe or presentable, it's so bad.

Edit: and the reason this particular murder should be reported in the news is because 4 innocent people were murdered in cold blood; no accident, no drive-by, no mugging gone wrong, no gang fight. Kids were just executed out of nowhere, that's sot of a big deal.

ugh... god bless america, and no place else.

something like a thousand people are murdered every day, and for the past week or so, all i've been hearing on the news is "the bridge collapsed" and "3 people were shot" and "some mom let her 2 kids die in the car, then blah blah blah!"

i'm sorry, but what about the other 894 people that died yesterday?! i hate the news. it's like they pick what deaths are going to be important.

Of course they pick the deaths that are going to be important, just like the pick the missing people who are going to be important. They'd never finish the news if they reported on every crime that happened every day. It's sad, but it seems this is the hierarchy of news stories; dead celebrity, dead white man or woman, missing white woman, dead innocent black child of drive by, missing black child.

Three friends were forced to kneel against a wall behind an elementary school and were shot to death at close range, and a fourth was found about 30 feet away with gunshot and knife wounds to her head, police said.
All were from Newark and planned to attend Delaware State University this fall.
abc_newark_students_070806_ms.jpg

The victims were friends from Newark who had gone to the school to hang out and listen to music, said Essex County prosecutor Paula Dow. "They were good kids," she said. (ABC)
Essex County Prosecutor Paula Dow said authorities didn't have any suspects or a motive in the killings late Saturday. None of the victims had any criminal record, she said.
"They were good kids," Dow said.
The four had been listening to music in a parking lot behind Mount Vernon School when they were gradually joined by a group of men, authorities said.
Newark Police Director Garry McCarthy said the four exchanged text messages saying they should leave, but were attacked before they could do so.
Police said the attackers shot one young woman, then forced her three companions down an alley, lined them up against a wall, made them kneel and shot each in the head.
Natasha Aerial, 19, was listed in fair condition at Newark's University Hospital, authorities said. Police identified her companions as her brother, Terrance Aerial, 18, Ofemi Hightower, 20, and Deshawn Harvey, 20.
The Aerials' mother, Renee Tucker, said the last time she saw them was around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, when they told her they were going around the corner to get something to eat.
"They said they were going to come right back to the house," Tucker said.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3450990

Man this is sick.... who the hell does this??? This is not right. :csad:

They Have A Lead After Interviewing The Survivor.

As terrible as this is, I hope the ones who did it weren't black.

I mean, I know race should have nothing to do with this and I hope the punks who did it get what they deserve; but if this is yet another case of black kids getting other black kids then that makes it even worse.

Why would make a 14-15 year old kid even want to kill a group of 18-20 year olds? I have a feeling it was a bunch of gangmembers.

You have mixed feelings when a minor does **** like this. You want justice served to them, but at the same time they're just kids. It can tear you up.

You have mixed feelings when a minor does **** like this. You want justice served to them, but at the same time they're just kids. It can tear you up.

Yes, but I think that you have to look at the crime here, and just how brutal it was. I know the feeling, but this is too violent a crime for justice not to be served to the fullest extent.

I don't think a minor should be charged as an adult. If they can be punished like adults, then they should have the freedoms of an adult. You can't have it both ways.

I don't think a minor should be charged as an adult. If they can be punished like adults, then they should have the freedoms of an adult. You can't have it both ways.

Yes, but you have to look at the sheer brutality of this crime.

Why would make a 14-15 year old kid even want to kill a group of 18-20 year olds? I have a feeling it was a bunch of gangmembers.
It looks like the kid was trying to get "made" :mad: I hope this kid goes down and his whole ****ing crew!!!!

Black vs Latinoes

Riot of 2008, bring it on!

It was simple robbery, they say, nothing more.

MS-13's are behind this ****. them kids who got hit were in the wrong place @ the wrong time plus them mexican cats prolly thought they were blood

That reasoning is really flawed though. There are different levels of maturity and expectations. Things like drinking or driving are too much for certain people, and the government can try and keep those people from doing them. Not killing people is a much simpler responsibility, and one that many more people are capable of.
A much bigger group of people should be expected to know not to kill people than to not abuse other more material rights.

Uhh, NOONE has the freedom to kill as they please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"