5.22 - Vessel (Season Finale Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok rewatching Solitude I came up with this.....

Remember when Brainiac got killed when clark shoved him into the crystals? What if instead of really "dying," Brainiac downloaded himself into the FoS?

Hence, the dagger in Vessel acts like a connection point through Braniac.

his essence of something most likely, I believe Clark was gonna be the host then, as they had him laid out on that altar

Well I missed the season finale cause I was on my honeymoon. Yes Mr. Muscles got married, so terance stamp did both Jor El and General Zod's voice.

musclesforsupes said:
Well I missed the season finale cause I was on my honeymoon. Yes Mr. Muscles got married, so terance stamp did both Jor El and General Zod's voice.

Congratulations Muscles!:D

Hope your marriage goes well, hope you took along mucho Corn Flakes.;)

Congrats!

And don't forget what we learned from Smallville:
The secret to a long lasting marriage: If you ever get superpowers, tell your significant other!!!!!!!!!

:)

musclesforsupes said:
You were missed in the other forum :( I made a thread for you by the way you need to check it out.

By the way Muscles did you let your wife have some cake before you ate it all or did the Power of Randor hold you back from eating the whole thing.

boyscouT said:
wait question........

if Zod needed a human body to inhabit....

wtf was coming out of the PZ in Solitude then?

wtf!?!?!?

I think we were just given a vision of Zod's soul. You could see that it wasnt exactly a real person.

musclesforsupes said:

Hey congratulations! May you have a long and happy life together. :)

You didnt see Tom Welling on your honeymoon did you? ;)

The Incredible Hulk said:
his essence of something most likely, I believe Clark was gonna be the host then, as they had him laid out on that altar
:eek:

That's... um... uh... really... HOT
sweating.gif

Edit: Muscles got married? Wow!

AgentPat said:
:eek:
That's... um... uh... really... HOT
sweating.gif

Sure it is. Have you ever seen a human sacrifice that is not totally hot. Nobody sacrifices ugly people.

Luckily for me. :D :(

LadyVader said:
Sure it is. Have you ever seen a human sacrifice that is not totally hot. Nobody sacrifices ugly people.

Luckily for me. :D :(
LOL! ;)

I've suddenly just developed a new (and different) appreciation for this scene...

solitude2.jpg

Thanks, Hulk! :up: :D

Yeah baby yeah! Shagadelic. :up:

(Uhm, that's what Brainy is saying.... :rolleyes:)

That was the worse finale ever. Was a complete cop out making lex Zod. Lex is just being made everyone ***** instead of being alowed to be the Evil Villian he really is. That last scene with lex on the Roof would have been way better if it was Lex Turning evil and not just being possessed. I am getting tired of smallville.

What are you talking about? Lex has always craved power, and now he must suffer the consequences.
Ergo, character developement! Now he'll have a damn good reason NOT to trust Superman and to see him as a threat.

Still hated that episode. Another you Throw me I throw you fight that laster less than a minute. And lex can be evil and a way better Villian than Zod could ever be without Powers.

muscles, is your marriage legal in the continental US? You didnt wed like a Teela action figure or something? :eek:

You know I sometimes wish posters from some of the other forums would visit SHH. This really is the most intelligent group of posters of all the Smallville Forums. I read through their analysis of an episode, and I'm think WTF. Cant you see what's really going on.

If I had the time and energy I would respond to them.... but I dont.

The biggest one that is cracking me up is "how lazy are these writers to use the same dialogue that was used in Commencement". :confused:

I am at a loss for words.

darkdaz said:
That was the worse finale ever. Was a complete cop out making lex Zod. Lex is just being made everyone ***** instead of being alowed to be the Evil Villian he really is. That last scene with lex on the Roof would have been way better if it was Lex Turning evil and not just being possessed. I am getting tired of smallville.

This is a two part episode.

I never remember the Finals enough to remeber the dialogue. They just aren't that great. There have been some good eps this season though Aqua and Cyborg being my faves. I just wish they would have made Zod a separate character and hired another actor. Maybe even terrance Stamp could have made him like pretend to be Jor-el all this time since Jor-el has seemed alittle evil in Smallville at times. Not even sure smallville needed other Kryptonians. If it had better writers they could have made lex a Villian capable of being a threat. Instead he just gets beat up ever week has nowhere near his comic counterparts intelect and still hasn't renamed LuthorCorp to Lexcorp.

I never remember the Finals enough to remeber the dialogue. They just aren't that great. There have been some good eps this season though Aqua and Cyborg being my faves. I just wish they would have made Zod a separate character and hired another actor. Maybe even terrance Stamp could have made him like pretend to be Jor-el all this time since Jor-el has seemed alittle evil in Smallville at times. Not even sure smallville needed other Kryptonians. If it had better writers they could have made lex a Villian capable of being a threat. Instead he just gets beat up ever week has nowhere near his comic counterparts intelect and still hasn't renamed LuthorCorp to Lexcorp.

The show wasn't just about Clark becoming Superman, it was also about Lex becoming the man he's supposed to be. I am very satisfied with his character's developement in the first 3 seasons. It showed us a human side to a character that was pretty bland, until a couple of years ago. (Lex DID rock in Infinite Crisis and at the end of JLU :D).

What I'm trying to say is that this show has bigger problems then the character of Lex Luthor. If anything, he has been a constant source of good television. :D

If they get rid of LexiZod beginning of next season but leave him more intelegenct and more evil with a greater lust for power it may work out.

The Incredible Hulk said:
muscles, is your marriage legal in the continental US? You didnt wed like a Teela action figure or something? :eek:

teelas hot. but i always had a thing for princess allura from voltron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"