"5 Dead, 2 of them Cops"

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight Rises' started by Dannyboy3D, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannyboy3D Registered

"5 dead, 2 of them cops"

As far as I'm concerned, this TDK quote is still up for MAJOR speculation. Any of you believe this will finally be resolved in TDKR?

(P.S.: My "5 dead, 2 of them cops" are Maroni, his driver, his bodyguard, Officer Wuertz, and Dent...but Dent is a DA not a "cop" right?)

2. darkjedi4z Registered

I hope so. In the BD-Live commentary of The Dark Knight with Nolan, he said he wouldn't answer it at the time it was asked, but will at another time.

3. the.wolf Foe, Da

Maroni died in that scene? I just assumed he got injured, but hey, whatever.

"If you ask me, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" - Harvey Dent, Batman "The Long Halloween"

4. darkjedi4z Registered

Best guesses would've been the two cops from the hospital, Wuertz whom Gordon might not consider a cop anymore after betraying Harvey, and Maroni and his driver, but you could also say the guy that opens the door for Maroni who appears to get taken out by Harvey right after Maroni enters.

5. Anno_Domini Registered

Maroni, his driver, his bodyguard, Wuertz.

What is up for discussion on the fifth either being Ramirez having run away and Gordon thought she's dead as well, or that cop that we see Joker kill in Dent's room.

6. Anne Hathaway Registered

Wuertz,The cop outside Dents room,Maroni,Maronis driver and Dent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.